Levi x short!reader

This is only a surprise so yeah enjoy!!
No ones POV

Shorty.

That's what they all call you,your the shortest at the survey corps and much shorter than corporal Levi Ackerman.

Now you were scrubbing the table quietly while humming softly you didn't even noticed that Levi was towering behind you.

"(L/n)"he called

"Gah!"you yelped and turned around to see captain Levi Ackerman.

"Co-corporal! I didn't notice you there!"you stammered.

"Why are you cleaning this room??its spotless"he asked.

"W-well I want to make sure this room was clean for your standard sir..."you said and shuffled uncomfortably in your feet while twirling a strain of your (h/c)hair.

He nod and checks the tables and shelf's.

"Its perfect...but the only problem is that spider web at the top of that shelf"he pointed at the direction of the shelf towering in front of you again.

"I can't reach that sir..."you said.

'Are you really gonna tower me always?!'you screamed angrily at your head.

"Well looks like its teamwork then...grab the duster and hop on my shoulder"he command.

"I-what??sir??"

"I said grab the duster and hop on my shoulder"

You nod and grab the duster while he bent down and you hop on his shoulder.

"Ready??"

"Yes"you said.

He carefully stand up and walk towards the shelf,he stands near at the corner and you started dusting it until a big spider pop out of now where .

"Eek!!"you yelped and dropped the duster causing Levi to wobble and stumble at his feet causing you two to fell down with a scream and a loud thud.

You hit your back and head while he landed on top of you but he was supporting his body with his arms beside of your head.

"Owww...."you groan in pain,you open your eyes slowly meeting his wide eyes with your (E/c) ones.

His face was so close his bangs falling slightly.

"C-corporali-mmph!!"you were cut off by his soft lips with yours,your eyes widen in surprise you can feel you face getting warm until you melt and kiss him back wrapping your arms at his neck.

You both break  apart panting heavily staring at each others eyes.

"Uhh umm"

"Sorry..."he muttered and get off of you.

"I-its ok"you mumble while standing up looking away.

'This is so freaking awkward!!'you thought.

You can feel his eyes looking to you.

You look at him and he look away,making you smile,you walk towards him and tug his sleeve,he looked at your smiling face.

"What??"

"Bent down"

"Ok??"he bent down to your height.

You peck his cheek and running out of the room with blushing face.

He looked shock but slowly smiled,touching his cheek,standing up,exiting the room too probably gonna follow you.

'That damn spider'

And little did both of you knew hanji was there with a camera.

"Hehehe...time to blackmail Mr shorty"she giggled crazily.