Chapter 29

Jeong-Hui

"Where are the drinks?" I asked Dong-Min who seemed to not know where to go.

"I don't know. I mean I've never been to this house before..." Dong-Min said.

We continue walking through the massive house seeing the kitchen. "Jeong-Hui come to get a drink!" I saw Su-Bin holding a bottle of Soju.

"Are you already drunk?" I asked Su-Bin, "We've barely been at this party for half an hour."

"I just felt so lonely after you ditched me for Dong-Min," Su-Bin dramatically said putting her hand against her forehead.

"Okay you baby," I smiled ruffling her head.

"So you want to give us some Soju?" Dong-Min asked.

"I guess..." I said Su-Bin giving us a bottle... or two.

"Thanks," Dong-Min smiled at her giving the bottles.

"Yah Jeong-Hui! He's so handsome! Ask him out already!" Su-Bin drunkenly yelled pointing to Dong-Min.

"Su-Bin! Stop embarrassing me!" I covered my burning face trying not to show my red cheeks.

"Just drink!" Su-Bin shoved her Soju bottle to my face.

"Ok..." In a rush of courage, I took a swig of the bottle.

I woke up with a splitting headache I reached over to grab my phone but it wasn't there. I opened my eyes finally realizing my phone wasn't on the side of my bed. I could hear a snore and I looked to see Su-Bin sleeping next to me.

I finally fully woke up, did Su-Bin and I do something last night? I looked down to see my clothes still there, a sigh released from my mouth thank god.

I sat up to see Sanha and Rocky laying on the bedroom floor with a single pillow and no blanket. I grabbed a blanket from my closet and pulled it over both bodies.

I limped outside my bedroom, my head hurting from the movement, to see the rest of the boys laying in various locations. Myungjun was passed out by the dinner table with an empty Soju bottle in his hand, Jinwoo was sleeping on the rug, Moonbin was passed out on one side of the couch, and Dong-Min was sleeping on the other side of the couch.

I chuckle as I disapprovingly shook my head, I went back to my closet walking slowly from the foot and head pain and got more pillows and blankets. As carefully and quietly as I could, I lifted their heads placing a pillow underneath them and then I placed a blanket over their bodies making sure they were comfortable.

Going to the last male, Dong-Min, I was careful to not wake him up but as I lifted his head he woke up.

"Jeong-Hui?" Dong-Min murmured in his dazed state.

"Shh... Go to sleep," I whispered. I freaked out as I tried to force him to go to sleep.

"Jeong-Hui do you really..." Dong-Min mumbled in his sleep.

"'Do I really' what?" I asked loudly tilting my head.

Dong-Min got out of his sleep daze sitting up, "I'm hungry."

Surprised of this sudden move I took a step back, "Oh you're awake."

"My head hurts and I'm starving," Dong-Min groaned.

I smiled warmly at his bed hair and cute expression, "Let's get you some medicine and food."

Completely ignoring my pounding headache I helped him out of bed and went to the kitchen with him.

There was nothing in the fridge, no leftovers, no side dishes, nothing. I looked over at Dong-Min scratching the nape of my neck.

"I guess I've been so busy, I haven't been able to buy groceries in a while," I nervously laughed.

Dong-Min shook his head, smirking, "Let's just order something then."

"Yeah, and I got the perfect place."

I called a number and ordered food for all of us when the food came, surprisingly neither the other boys nor Su-Bin woke up.

After getting the food, being a gentleman, Dong-Min helped me set the table.

"Do you remember anything when you were drunk yesterday?" Dong-Min asked.

Flustered about the subject, he looked at the dishes. He had the cutest blush and expression as a soft pink color spread his cheeks

My eyebrows scrunched as I tilted my head, "Why?"

"I was just wondering..." He turned around fidgeting.

"Are you okay?" I curiously chuckled trying to lighten the mood, "You're acting weird."

"I'm not acting weird," he said in a high-pitched voice.

"You're lying," I put on a serious face, "Are you sure your okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm okay," Dong-Min smiled reassuring me.

"Then why are you acting like that."

"Well... something happened while you were drunk..." Dong-Min looked to the side turning red. Never have I ever seen him in such a state, his whole face red, his hands fidgeting, and his foot-dragging along the floor.

"What did I do?" In an instant dreed filled my body. What did I do? Did I do something embarrassing? Did I vomit near him? Did I pass out?

"You... uh..." he gulped, "You said something... personal." 

"Personal?" I was confused with his stuttering mess and choice of words.

"It was... um... something to do with..." he took a deep breathe and look right into my eyes before speaking rapidly, "You confessed to me."

*^*

It's been so long, I feel like it's been years and it's been a while, but not years. So I recently just moved like last Friday so it's been busy, but I've been managing. Don't worry though after a few weeks or less I'll get into the groove of things and I'll be able to publish more chapters.

This is probably the last chapter of the year thought which sounds so weird. It feels like years yet days when I first decided to publish the story. It's been a struggle and yet so fun, I can't describe it or even imagine how I'm feeling. 

Anyways Stan Talent, Stan Astro happy holidays and New Year's! Thanks for reading! Cya <3