Chapter 30

Dong-Min

"It was... um... something to do with..." I looked right into Jeong-Hui's eyes before speaking of the lies rapidly, "You confessed to me."

"No," Jeong-Hui said.

"What?" I asked.

"No," she sternly said.

"So you don't like me... romantically?"

"No."

"Oh... ok," I sadly nodded my head. 

She nodded her head, "No."

After a long uncomfortable silence of just nodding our heads, I spoke, "Well I just wanted to ask before I leave."

"Hold up. You're leaving?" her mood completely changed.

"I'm moving back to Seoul," I sighed, "I've been thinking about moving back to work... possibly as an actor."

"Oh..." Jeong-Hui pouted.

"Yeah," I said looking just as sad.

We went back to setting the table but only this time it was filled with an awkward silence. "I'll go wake Su-Bin, Sanha, and Minhyuk since they're in my room," Jeong-Hui said speed-walking to her room.

"I'll go wake up Myungjun, Jinwoo, and Moonbin then," I softly said but she was already out the room.

"Hyung," I called out to Myungjun but even before I touched him he got up.

"You don't know what you're saying do you," Myungjun stood up grabbing the blanket and pillow from the floor.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You confessed to me," Myungjun mocked me.

"I don't know what you're saying," I guiltily said. 

"When she became drunk we did not leave you two alone for one second especially not enough time for her to confess her feelings."

"I just wanted to know how she felt about me before I left her again," I sighed looking down sadly.

"Don't be sad," Myungjun patted my shoulder, "We still have a week before we need to go back."

"I guess," I got up not wanting to be sad any longer, "I'll go wake up the others."

"I'll help with Jinwoo we all know it'll take more than one person to wake him up."

We were all seated in Jeong-Hui's small dinner table, Jeong-Hui, Su-Bin, Myungjun, Jinwoo, Moon Bin, Minhyuk, Sanha, and I. Usually we would all be smiling, telling jokes, and laughing but today was filled with an uncomfortable silence.

"So what should we all do before we leave?" Jinwoo asked.

"Wait you guys are leaving?" Su-Bin asked.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Wait, you too?" Su-Bin pointed at me.

"Sadly," I said.

"But- Jeong-Hui and... Jeong-Hui," Su-Bin pouted.

"Su-Bin, be quiet it's his choice," Jeong-Hui said.

"So where are we going?" Sanha said changing the subject.

"I think we should go to the festival thing!" Myungjun said.

"Festival? There's no festival around this time of year, everyone is busy celebrating new graduates," Su-Bin explained.

"Then why were there posters for something? And aren't they building something? There were a lot of trucks,

"Then why is there so much noise and posters and trucks? Aren't they building something?" Myungjun asked. 

Something seemed so familiar about that, the loud noises, the huge trucks, and all the posters. "Wait, are you talking about the seasonal festivals?" I asked.

"Seasonal carnival?" Jinwoo asked.

Su-Bin furrowed her eyebrows before lighting up, "Oh! The seasonal carnivals! There's a carnival at the beginning of Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Since Autumn is starting in a few days they're going to make a carnival-type thing for three days, that's probably why you saw the posters and trucks."

"What happens during the carnival?" Minhyuk asked.

"I don't exactly know... last time I went to one is when I was 19 and I kinda forgot," Su-Bin nervously laughed, "But I think Jeong-Hui knows!"

Jeong-Hui smiled, "I went to the most current festival and there were only a few rides but what lacks in rides makes up in the amazing food."

"Food?" Moon Bin bashfully smiled followed by an excited nod from Jeong-Hui.

"So we're going there?" Jinwoo asked.

"Yeah! We should go!" Su-Bin exclaimed.

"What do you think Dong-Min?" Jeong-Hui asked turning to look at me. She tilted her head out of habit and smiled so cutely.

"Yeah sure," I said entranced by her smile.

"Ok!" Jeong-Hui giggled.

*^*

Hi! I know this chapter is pretty short comparing to other ones but no, it's not cause I'm busy or lazy, it really is because of the story... kinda >.<  I think I'm going to be able to post weekly which is so cool! I love writing and posting these chapters; it feels weird to know people are reading it but at the same time really awesome! 

Something that is also really awesome is the collab Astro had with Oh My Girl! If you guys haven't seen it, SEE IT NOW!!! It's so good (and even though my first fanfic is about Eunwoo my bias is MJ) and MJ he really snapped and when he had his little singing part/dance with Binnie I died a little(my heart sped up a bit from the visuals). The collab covered The Red Shoes by IU and if you want to see it search this up on YouTube: Oh My Girl X Astro - The Red Shoes (IU).

Anyways Stan Talent, Stan Astro Have an amazing 2020! Thanks for reading! Cya <3