conversations.

Your voice echoed off the walls of the white walls as you told Kenji and Akihito about Rin and his current behavior.

"So, Rin ignored you?"

You looked at Kenji and nodded yes.

"So he ignored you, so what? I don't get the big deal,"

You stood up. Puffing your cheeks you looked up and glared at him and threw the worn-out volleyball that you had been holding at him, "don't take this so lightly Kenji! I don't get why Rin would just ignore me like that, I mean it's not like he didn't see me so why did he just ignore me like that," you continued to rant on about your indirect encounter with Rin.

Kenji and Akihito looked at each other and looked back at you with a slightly incredulous look on their faces with Akihito hiding it more then Kenji. The older of the two stood up and began to walk around your room tossing the worn-out volleyball from hand to hand.

Kenji looked up at the ceiling and back at the desk on the side of your bed. He picked up the wooden picture frame and looked down at the old picture of you with four familiar boys. A somber look washed over his face as he reminisced on his friendship with the four. He let out a sigh as he looked back at you, a frown present on his face.

"I know I said it's not a big deal but it's just hard to believe that the Rin who was always smiling would act like that"

Akihito looked down at his hands in his lap and frowned at the atmosphere of the room as he thought about the comment from you and his older friend. He got up and walked over to you and Kenji and joined the two of you sitting on your bed as all three of you began to reminisce on the past.

~

"Rin, what are you doing?"

Said boy jumped in surprise at the appearance of a familiar voice.

"AAAahh- Oh, Kenji, it's just you."

"It's nice to know how you feel about me Matsuoka," Kenji looked at the red male with a confused look on his face.

He tilted his head and looked down at the table that they were sitting and saw Rin hiding his notebook with his arm as he glared up at him with a noticeable blush on his face.

The blushing boy noticed his friend staring down at his notebook causing him to pull the book closer to him in an attempt to hide it, "w-what is it?"

"Are you blushing Rin?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Are you, are you stuttering?"

"N-no I'm not just shut up!"

A stare-off between the two boys began. The two boys kept their eyes on each other as they both narrowed their eyes at each other. A few seconds into the stare-off Kenji looked off to the side and saw a familiar boy, he looked back and saw the maroon haired boy still staring at him. He took a deep breath, turned to his friend and called out his name.

"Aki! Grab his notebook!"

Before Rin could even process Kenji's comment he felt his book get pulled from under his arms, "Huh?".

Akihito threw the book to his older friend and ran towards him out of confusion.

Kenji flipped threw the pages with a look of boredom, "there's nothing in her-"

He paused as he looked at the page that Rin had been writing on, he smirked.

"Did you just write [Y/N]'s name in this?"