blir avlägsen

I gazed at my thumbs my eyebrows furrowed. I watched people walk back and forth busy. "Zach herron?" A lady called. I stood up approaching the lady that stood by the employee door.

"You've got the job. Look forward to seeing you this coming Monday." she said as I nodded. She held her hand out and I took it giving her hand a firm shake.

She then turned and left as I did the same.

I sighed heavily apon entering the apartment. It was empty as usual. All I do is sit here and go to class. jack Avery never had time for me anymore. neither did my only friend Gabbie.

I had been used to being alone in a social environment. This time it was different.

I began to feel isolated but it was all my fault. Everything is my fault. I dragged jack to live with me instead of a dorm room he only loves me because he claims it's destiny. I know he doesn't really love me.

It never stopped me from loving him.

So day after day I waited in our tiny home. He was the only reason I was here today. I still wondered how happy he would've been if he had let me go that day.

why didn't he let me go?

he wouldn't feel stuck. I could tell he was stuck that's why he spent so much time away from me. He spent his days at school and his evenings with corbyn. I wasn't corbyn.
I would only see him an hour or so before he went to bed. He must hate me now.

I don't blame him. I pulled him away from the college life style he probably wanted to live.

I sighed heavily walking over to the kitchen counter and grabbed my pills laying them out on the counter. Setting one or two of each out on the counter. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

I didn't want to take them.

"Hello Zach ,I'm home." Jacks angel voice spoke as he appeared in the kitchen setting down his book bag . I glanced at him before concentrating on my pills again. Thinking was more important than an empty greeting.

"It's like you ignore me on purpose." He exhaled heavily to show his disapproval.he was always too dramatic for my taste. "I was ignoring you." I said truthfully.

He scoffed grabbing his bag leaving quickly. I don't understand why he always got offended. I didn't even say anything rude this time. I muttered a few curse words before hopping off the counter to follow him.

"Why are you mad?"

"Figure it out zach." jack said shuting his door in my face. I rested my hand on my doors knob debating to open it or not.

jack and I decided not to share a room because he wasn't ready for that. He had already made so many new life changing decisions and sharing a room was a territory we didn't cross. Not yet that is.  I opened the door to see him on Skype with corbyn. He was on the computer screen smiling brightly and another tab was open showing a word document open.

"Go away zach." He said turning around to face me in his chair. I frowned at his tone but he didn't let up. "Go the hell away I'm doing work."

"We need to talk."

"I said I'm busy. God I fucking hate destiny."

I turned and left defeated. When did jack become so distant? What the hell was I doing wrong? I sighed heavily heading to the kitchen and grabbing my pills.

Maybe I was being too sensitive.

Or maybe jack realized he wasn't in love with me anymore.

_____________________

welcome.