Tid för behov

I rest my head on the table looking at the door. I wondered when jack would come home. I was getting lonley without him around. My phone buzzed and a message appeared on the screen. It was Austin asking me to hang out exactly when I needed a friend.

I loved having a convenient friend. Maybe this is why people always want one. Why some need one. before I stood the door opened revealing jack his book bag in his hand and a book in the other. "Hey zachy." He smiled walking over and setting his things away.

I smiled lightly. "I did something for you." I mumbled catching his attention. He hummed sitting beside me at the table putting his hand over mine.

I didn't understand why he always loved physical contact like hand holding and kissing. I was always happy with his presence I didn't need the small touches but we were opposites that's why I never understood him.
"What did you do love bug?"

"I made a friend. his name is Austin."

My announcement made him smile widely. He seemed to be happy with me for the first time in days. "That's amazing zach!" He kissed my cheek.

"Okay bye now." I stood grabbing my charger and phone. now putting on my shoes he looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Wait you're leaving?"

"Yeah." I responded grabbing my keys. He seemed upset before I left. I didn't understand it. Why does everything I do make that boy upset?

Dramatic.so damn dramatic.

_

I rang the doorbell to the rather small house infront of me. The door opened moments later revealing the boy from the car earlier. "Hey you're the guy from the diner right?" He said scratching his head.

I nodded. "Austin asked me to come over."

"Come in. I'm Zion by the way." He lead me in and I took a look around seeing a few other boys here. There was a boy with blue curls on the couch and a boy with black hair and glasses beside him on the couch.
Another boy walked out from the kitchen as well.
Austin must've invited all his friends.

"Who's that? Didn't know nick was into twinks now." The one with blue hair comments then getting hit in the head by the one beside him.

"Don't mind edwin he's a douche."
I nodded.

"This is Austin's friend." Zion announced all heads turning towards me. It was silent for a few moments.
"It's nice he finally found a friend. It's hard for him." The one at the kitchen commented. I did get that from austin. His shy personality gave it away that he has limited friends.

"Stop it. Go on now he's down the hall his room is to the left." Zion said giving my back a gentle push.

I entered the room without knocking. I figured he wouldn't mind or would be too shy to speak on it. He sat on a stood and painted on a large canvas he seemed to just began.

"You're good at this." I said walking around Austin smiling. Then I realized why he invited me over. His face was red and puffy hands shaking. It was weird I couldn't tell if I cared. I wasn't used to having friends.

"Do friends call eachother in times of need?"

he nodded

I began to think about jack. He used to cry all the time and maybe now he was in a time of need.Maybe I should be cliché and send him a text. Jack had a thing for stupid gestures.
my lover was a hopefulness romantic. So I smiled to myself typing in a simple ' I like you.' Feeling accomplished.

he left me on read that night.

________________________

Filler.

I'm going to make chapters longer so updates will be less frequent sorry