Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega

Third Person P.O.V

1 week ago...

'Blue Moon' restaurant. A very famous restaurant of 'Moonlight' pack. Wolves of this pack loves this restaurant a lot. They came here to celebrate their happiness or just hangout with friends or family in their free time.

Right now a very beautiful blue haired boy wearing a white shirt over a white t-shirt, is sitting in the middle of the restaurant. Because today is his birthday but none of his friends arrived here yet.

After waiting for an hour he called someone as he says,

"Come on guys, it's my birthday! Today at least, you can come on time."

He stops for sometime to hear the other from the other side of the phone and then again says,

"Yeah but how much more time will you need?"

He asks the question but he didn't really hear what the other answered this time because some melody catches his attention.

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile
Do you think of me?

It's the same melody, same song, same stage but not the same person.
Not anymore!

When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'
Everything, I wanna know it all

They are different person but the way that boy and girl are dancing on that mini stage, it's reminding him about a very beautiful yet broken past of his life.

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you

[A/N: I've added the song above]

He is looking at them with loving eyes. A soft smile forms on his face as he sees them dancing and smiling like a beautiful happy couple. But he isn't really seeing them. He is seeing himself and one particular person there with him.

But suddenly he came out of his imagination by a voice saying,

"Excuse me sir? Can I take the seat?"

He frowned a bit looking at the said boy and then looked again at the stage. When he realized that once again he had an imagination of his past, tears started poking from inside of his eyes.

You can forget someone but how can you forget memories that won't leave you so easily! But he doesn't want to cry. He doesn't want to be a weak one. He had enough!

That's how he tries to calm his mind every time but fails miserably.

You are thinking about the reason of his sadness right?

Let's know it from him then. Shall we?

____________________

The Blue Haired Boy's P.O.V

Sometimes a beautiful moment can trapped in a beautiful song. In this song that beautiful moment has been trapped when Jinwoon said to me for the first time,

"I want you as my mate, Taehyung."

Then 11 months 3 weeks and 15 days before he said to me, "I don't want you as my mate anymore."