Chapter 54 - Crippled inside

A/N:

Hey my Indian readers,

I was wondering, how about a "Taekook" story adapted from the famous movie "Jab We Met"? 😁

I have been thinking about it for a long time. Thought I should ask you guys first. I freaking love that story.

It'll take a lot of time though as I've two more books in my draft right now. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

So let me know please? 💜

_____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung has decided to tell Bogum every single truth of his life. He doesn't want to keep him in the darkness anymore. He can't be that selfish.

Mr. Kwak was right. He should tell Bogum the truth then whatever will happen, Taehyung is ready to face it. He had enough. He is tired of running. Running from his own feelings.

His one mistake is hurting everyone. He can't destroy five lives. So now he is waiting in his house for Bogum to come who texted him about his arrival 30 minutes before. 

The omega is pacing in his living room right now. His heart is thumping as he can't understand how to form every word in place and tell Bogum.

Gummy, I've cheated on you. No!

Gummy, I need to tell you something.

Oh God! This is tough. 

Taehyung hides his face in his palms as he sits on the couch with a deep sigh. He hates himself for being so weak. His throat is becoming drier from time to time. 

Suddenly the doorbell rings which makes the omega jolts up in his place and he stands up abruptly. He looks around nervously and tries to fix his hair which he messed up a few minutes ago. 

"Hi." Bogum greets softly standing at the doorway when the omega opens the door.

Taehyung gives him a soft smile as well. But Bogum notices the sparkly line of water in the corner of his eyes.

"Hi." Taehyung moves aside to let the brunette come inside.

Bogum comes inside and places the chocolates on the table that he brought for the omega. 

"How have you been?" Bogum asks, looking at Taehyung.

The omega didn't talk to him for two days properly after that night with Jungkook. That's why Bogum asks him, concerned. 

"I'm doing good. You?" Taehyung asks, his voice is soft and he is trying his hard, not to crack it just now. 

Bogum widely smiles as he comes closer and engulfs the other in a warm hug. Taehyung shakily breathes with the sudden action but returns the hug with his trembling hands. 

"I've missed you. So much." Bogum says. His voice is muffling as he hides his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. 

The human is taller than Taehyung. So the omega has to stand on his tiptoe to match the other's height.

But that confession of the other breaks his confidence a little.

"Gummy..." Taehyung calls out which makes the said boy pull off the hug and look at him. 

"I....I need to tell you something." Taehyung whispers. His tone is betraying as he looks at everywhere but Bogum.

"Really? I need to tell you something too." Bogum squeals which makes the omega look at him with frowning brows.