Chapter 44 - Tyrant of my heart

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is angry. He is angry at himself, he is angry at his own fate, he is angry at Moon Goddess. He is angry because he can't even blame anyone for his stupidity.

Not even Taehyung.

How can he blame him? It isn't like he expressed his feelings to him. Taehyung doesn't know what he feels for him. The omega doesn't have any idea that Jungkook had been waiting for him for the last one year. 

Taehyung didn't contact him. But how can Jungkook blame him only when he didn't even try to contact him also. He could have sent one message or could have called him once? He is feeling so dump for waiting for someone like some fairytale.

He opens and closes the door of his room with a loud thud. Jin immediately comes upstairs before his door asking what happened but Jungkook just wants to stay alone now. 

He clutches his hair roughly as the intertwined hands of Taehyung and that human gleams before his eyes and tears start forming in them. 

After one year, he is crying. All over again because of his one silly mistake. He is at fault here. He can't blame anyone.

Jin had also told him to be careful but he didn't listen. His angst on himself is burning his inner self right now and he screams. 

His wolf is also angry. Not at anyone else rather than himself. The Alpha stands up and throws everything that his eyes catch. He screams loudly as tears drop from his eyes continuously.

Jin flinches hearing Jungkook's growl. He heard that growl when this Alpha lost his mate almost 6 years ago. The omega starts shaking because he doesn't want Jungkook to be like before once again. So he quickly runs outside to check out the reason for Jungkook's anger.

On the other hand, The head Alpha is thinking about the only one person whom he was dying to meet for the last one year but now he thinks that it would have been better if he hadn't met him. 

But Jungkook certainly can't deny the fact that Taehyung's eyes were teary.

He saw that.

He saw his eyes like they were trying to tell something but they were scared. But he doesn't figure out any reason to be scared. 

Taehyung should be happy. He has a boyfriend….No! 

No, that human can't be Taehyung's boyfriend. He is not Taehyung's type.

He also said you're not his type, Jungkook. 

What? You wanna give up on him now? 

No, you needed it. I told you so many times to confess to him but you didn't listen to me. What did you think, huh? Is this some kind of a disney movie that you'll wait for him and he would come to you when there was no contact between you two? One year Jungkook. One year is a lot of time. Maybe he had waited for you too but when you also didn't contact, he had moved on. You would've also done the same thing if you were in his place. Bear with that. Now you've already declared that you are going to get married. Great! Are you stupid or what? You humans are all with ego and anger. Stupid human! 

I….I was angry. 

So was I. But I would've never done that. 

But everything is not my fault. He told me that he needed time. He wanted to get better. I gave him time and that isn't my fault. I was also broken but I was ready to be with him.

He needed time before jumping into another relationship. He didn't need any time for your friendship which you could have maintained if you wanted.