Chapter 30 - Confusion

Third Person P.O.V

"Fuck!" Hosoek swears when he realized that he fucked up! Because of his hands, Taehyung and Jungkook's little fake love story got exposed.

"Fuck! You! are you crazy? You should see where you are placing your hands, no?" Jimin scolds the beta who pouts sadly but then again quickly answers smiling widely, "Min, you should think that this is the wish of Moon goddess."

"Yeah, right! Don't name your idiotic work as Moon goddess's wish, alright? As always, your name is behind every trouble." Jimin huffs saying that. He is just so done with all of this drama.

"My name?" Hosoek questions pointing on his chest, looking directly into Jimin's eyes.

"Always!" Jimin states rolling his eyes and Hosoek again questions looking at the beta, "My name?"

Jimin was about to answer back but stopped seeing Jinwoon beside Hosoek.

"Hobi, where is Taehyung?" The beta is breathing heavily because of running fast maybe. Hosoek rolls his eyes mentally as he smiles fakely looking at the beta.

"Dude, you won't see him anymore. After all, he is your brother-in-law now." Jinwoon glares at him and the beta gives him a sweet fake grin. 

Jinwoon leaves them and Hosoek murmurs under his breath in his fake sad tone, "Poor boy!"

_______________________________

"Look, that was not a confession." Taehyung deadpans looking away from the Alpha. He is embarrassed and ashamed of what he did.

No, he isn't ashamed of what he said but there is something inside of him which is stopping him from expressing his feelings. Maybe a fear or maybe something else. He doesn't know.

They are currently standing by the riverside. Jungkook took the omega here to talk about the matter or the confession which just happened a few minutes before. Now when Jungkook asked him about that the omega quickly denies and that breaks the Alpha's heart a little.

"What? You know what? I think this is ridiculous." Jungkook snaps. He expects something else. That confession gave him a new kind of a hope that he himself didn't know he wanted. But now that his hopes increased, the omega is breaking everything. 

"Every man says that after they get rejected." Honestly Taehyung doesn't even know what he is saying. His brain and mind just stopped working properly.

"Reject?" Jungkook scrunches his nose up hearing the word as he again states looking away, "This is ridiculous."

His nose turns red in anger as he never expected that from Taehyung after all these.

"You rejected me?" Jungkook questions pointing at himself. His brow raises in shock but the omega doesn't answer as he starts walking forward, turning his back, thinking all about these matters. 

And the Alpha hates such attitudes! This is wrong right? One minute you are increasing someone's hope and the next minute you're all denying? Jungkook hates such manners so he also turns his back now. Playing exactly like Taehyung.

"Hello? You got the entire order wrong okay? What were you saying there in front of everyone that is contradictory…" 

"I wanted Jinwoon to hear those. I wanted to make him feel jealous." The omega turns around and cuts Jungkook as he states the fake reality. The Alpha exhales a shaky breath hearing that as he thought,

Why my chest is hurting so bad?

Taehyung, you can't be weak once again.

"Jungkook, don't you understand these basic words?" A fake chuckle leaves his mouth and he gulps a lump in his throat as he states something he knows, he'll regret later on.