Chapter 46 - The Game is afoot

Third Person P.O.V

The next morning Taehyung didn't waste any more time as he rushed to the 'Blue Moon' to meet Maddy.

He didn't sleep all night. He was feeling so restless and tense for Jungkook, for Maddy and also for Nayeon.

Funny, how a day ago he wanted to make Jungkook hate him so that the raven head can move on in his life and now that he is moving on, Taehyung doesn't want him to.

Well, particularly not with Nayeon.

When Taehyung reached the 'Blue Moon', it was totally empty. Clattering sounds of some chairs, tables and glasses can be heard only as the workers are just organizing everything early 7 in the morning.

Taehyung breaths out entering the bar. He didn't tell anyone about this because he can't share this with anyone. Neither Hosoek nor Jimin.

He can't state any judgmental face right now. The omega pulls off his coat as he places it on the bar counter and sits on one of the stools, waiting for Maddy.

"Hey, Taehyung. Aren't you....." the boy turns around to look at the big wall analog watch and then again turns around to face the omega as a smirk spreads on his face and he finishes, "too early today?"

Taehyung nervously smiles as he replies, "Ummm...actually I've to meet Maddy. It's urgent. Can you tell me when she'll come?"

The boy places a chair in its right place as he says, "Maddy? She won't come today. In fact, she won't come in the next three weeks I guess. Don't you know? She went to Iran last night."

Taehyung frowns as he asks, "Iran? Why Iran? I mean she never went there after her..."

They knew each other really well because they belong to the same pack so Taehyung asks without any hesitation.

The boy now stands near Taehyung as he replies, "A lot has changed in this one year, Tae. You weren't here so maybe you don't know. Maddy is in touch with her mother's family now. Her granny, I mean her mother's mom came here almost 7 months back I guess?"

The boy slides a table to its rightful place as he trails, "And she requested her to visit them. She was kinda nervous about all this. But thanks to her girlfriend. She made her accept her family and only for her, Maddy finally accept the invitation and went to Iran last night."

Taehyung let all the information process inside his mind and he clenches his jaw in fury.

No, he isn't mad at Maddy. He is really happy that finally she found her family. He would have been happier if he could have been with her in her difficult times.

But he is mad at the girl who is really very clever in Taehyung's point of view. He knows why Nayeon made Maddy go to her birthplace right at the time when her parents decided to get her engaged to Jungkook.

But as far as Taehyung remembered, she wasn't really fond of the idea of getting married to any other male.

Then why is she doing it? Why is she cheating on Maddy?

"Ummm Tae?" Taehyung jolts up and comes out of his thinking when the boy slightly shakes him. Probably, he has been calling him for a long time.

"You seem stressed. Do you need coffee?" The boy offers which makes the omega shakes his head slightly with a small smile.

"No, I'm...I'm fine. Just need to sleep, maybe. Umm...do you know the girl? Maddy's girlfriend?" Taehyung asks and the boy falls in deep thought.

After a few seconds, he replies, shaking his head, "Nah, man! I don't know her that much. But yeah she is from the "Crystal Pack", that I know."