Chapter 2

Betty's POV:

I checked my phone and realised that I had a few minutes till Toni was taking me to my new Job so as I approached the front door I removed my top as I walked in. As the fabric moved out of my face I quickly ran back outside and placed my top back on. Once I was fully covered I opened the door back up and walked in, my face a shade of red. 'Tryna seduce me now ,baby girl' Jughead said licking his lips and yes I mean jughead is in my house. Baby girl, it's so cringy. I blank him and go to walk past to get some fresh clothes, 'please feel free to do that whenever you want' he smirked as I went in my draws. I had nothing nice to wear so I went to Toni's wardrobe and pulled out a hot pink tube top I went back to my draws and grabbed a black skirt.
I purposely stripped into my lace black underwear and bra in front of jughead just to tease him and slowly put on my top and skirt, I turn around to see jughead stood there basically drooling, 'oopsy forgot you were here' I giggled. I went to my draw and got out my strapless bra and was trying to put it on without flashing jughead my breasts. 'you know I could help you with that' he said stepping closer smirking. 'Nope, Ive got it you perv' I said finally getting it on without flashing him and pulled my top back up.

Toni came out from the shower room and stood there confused as she held a girls hand that stood behind her. 'Jones what are you doing here and Betty I thought you was going to be here at 5' she said with a confused expression. 'It's 5:15 Toni' I said,
'And I'm here to drop this off' jughead said handing Toni an amazon box. 'So blondie recap me on why your in Toni's apartment and how you know each other' He said.
'Well asshat if you haven't figured it out yet I live here' I said crossing my arms.
'There's no way you live here ,I'm always round and never see you' he said confused.
'Well I leave when Toni has people around I don't want to hear you two getting it on like rabbits these walls are too thin' I said disgusted, 'Have you met Toni. She's lesbian' he said. 'So Toni what's this bar I'm working at' I said facing her changing subject. 'Oh the whyte wyrm' she smiled as she led the girl behind her to the front door and waved goodbye. 'And I own it,' jughead said stepping closer with a grin, 'So I'm your boss now princess.' He said licking his lips.

Great now this assholes my boss.
Worst. Day. Ever.

'Geez you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife' Toni said over the silence
'Well if you will hurry your asses up, I've got a job I need to get too and have no idea where the hell it is' I said ignoring Toni's comment.

Arrived at whyte wyrm

All eyes were on me as we walked in. But mainly Jughead's from behind were burning a hole in my head.
As we got to the bar Jughead walked over to me as I placed my phone under the counter, 'what' I said. He ignored me and grabbed my arm leading me to an office upstairs. 'We need to talk privately' he said locking the door behind ,I lent on the desk behind me. I felt his eyes hovering my body, shamelessly stripping my clothes of in his mind. 'Ok perv there's nothing between us okay, so save your heart eyes for another girl' I said trying to walk past him. 'What about just friends with benefits, or just sex. I know you want to princess' he grinned stepping closer and closer. 'Hey! I told you not to call me princess' I half shouted, 'No darling, you said don't call you baby girl' he said in a smug way. 'Fuck you' I said crossing my arms, 'That's what I would like you to do' he said grinning, I huffed and walked past him unlocking the door and walked downstairs.

'What was that about' Toni asked, 'What do you think' I said knowing she probably already knows. 'Well be careful he's a troublemaker' she said walking away.

1HR later

I've been doing great so far, I've gotten so many tips too. But it was exhausting.

A few hours later

It's around 11pm. My shift is finally over, I go to Toni and we head home to get some rest. She gives me a sheet with my schedule this week and I basically have one every night same time except for Saturday and my Sunday shift ends early.