I walked with a zombie

Just wanted to say thanks to @00bughead00 for helping me with the plot :) enjoy and leave comments

Betty's POV

I managed to convince Kevin to a day with just us too, it was really hard because he insisted we spend it with the others because he felt bad ditching them. We got onto my bike and headed to the movies. 'What do you want to watch' 'I'll check what's on' Kevin said once we got of the motor bike. 'It say there's either I walked with a zombie or Bay watch' 'Mhm I'm in the mood for a horror' 'yeh me too so I walked with a zombie' he said and we walked in, once we got popcorn we sat down and waited for the movie. Kevin grabbed his phone and we took a picture of us, he was smiling whilst I was sticking my tongue out. He posted it on Instagram with the caption back with my blondie. 'I missed these days we would go and watch movies and gossip' I said 'me too, high school was so simple' 'I know right, it was so much easier to meet people too' I laughed 'yeh for you, when your gay it's a little hard to find the right person who has the tool you want' he said and I giggled. 'What about your Canadian boyfriend, who was it again, Steve or something' 'yeh Steve, we broke up.' I looked at him and frowned 'why and when, we really do need to keep in contact more' 'he cheated with I don't even know who and we broke up about two weeks ago' 'oh Kevin we'll find you a man' I said hugging his arm, the lights dimmed and the movie began.

After movie at Pops

Kevin's POV:

We had slid into our old booth at pops and ordered some food, 'so just wondering where Archie is I didn't want to bring it up yesterday but since it's just the two of us, what's going on with him and V' I questioned 'they're on a break thing' 'oh my god why. Did he confess his endless love for me to Veronica or something' I laughed and grinned, Betty laughed so much it caused her to snort 'no they're just stressed out a bit' Betty said eventually. 'Well they'll work it out, they always do,' I smiled 'okay since you weren't spilling anything on the car ride spill it now,what's going on with you and your raven haired hottie, I want the full story don't leave anything out and from the beginning' I said leaning on my hand onto the table, she smiled and looked down 'well we met at the police station, he pushed in front of me to use the pay phone and I called him an asshole and hung up his phone call and walked away, then when I was in the cell he was talking to me on the other side and we introduced ourselves, then when I got out the cell and at home I walked in with no top and he was in the apartment. So I ran out and put it back on, turns out he's Toni's friend, to annoy him I got dressed into a different outfit in front of him' she giggled 'wow when we were in high school you got embarrassed if your bra strap was showing and now your stripping in your lingerie in front of strangers' I laughed 'then Toni showed me the bar I was working at, turns out Jug owns it and he took me up to his office and practically begged to be friends with benefits, I said no, then the next day I became a serpent by pole dancing in a lingerie set he had to choose for me to wear' 'you pole danced? Damn that's hot'I said, she laughed and nodded 'then I got loads of tip, but then someone got to bid on me to get me for 2 hours, don't worry they weren't allowed to do stuff if I didn't want to, anyway jughead won the bid and I spent two hours with him, we went to the drive in then to this spot and watched the sunset and then pops, Chuck Clayton showed up and threatened me so jughead broke his nose, I cried in the toilets, jughead took me home, that night was a mess basically.The next day he told me he didn't want me to be a serpent and it was too dangerous, cried for a long time, he apologized,.Next day I done another pole dance for extra cash, he got pissed and said I looked like a slut I cried for a long time, he apologized but I didn't really accept it, I then got drunk one night and was flirting with sweatpea to annoy jug, I was going to go home with sweetpea but jughead wouldn't let me, I practically fainted from how drunk I was. Next morning woke up in an apartment, freaked out so I went to leave then Jughead came out the bathroom in just a towel where he had a shower, he kept apologizing for calling me a slut, then we kissed but it became really steamy, that steamy he had me against the wall with no top and him just in a towel but we were interrupted by Toni and I went home, that weekend we had a date, we both got drunk, had sex, slept, woke up, he made us pancakes, watched movies, repeated it,I stayed round his the weekend, after a few days we began to date because I didn't know what we were so I asked, since then we have been fine' 'that is one hell of a love story Betts' 'I know, with my luck probably going to get bumpy at some point, god will never let any of my relationships go smooth' she laughed. 'I know same here, maybe you found your love but you can help me find mine, and we'll do this together' 'yeh I'd like that' she smiled and drunk her milkshake.

Ikr this chapters a bit boring because it's basically a recap. Btw Ik they didn't rlly focus of Kevin's relationship because it hurt him talking about it.