Chapter 32

Finally Jugheads POV

Guys I keep sneezing and coughing and I feel like ima throw up.
Jugheads POV

I got off the bike and waited for Betty to do the same, 'ready to see everyone again' I asked and she nodded, 'come on' I said grabbing her hand and walking into the bar. I don't know what we are, we made up but haven't kissed yet but I'm confused whether we're just going to stay friends.

'Serpents,' I yelled as we walked into the bar, 'Betty's back' I smiled and everyone cheered, she ran over to the bar and poured us a drink. 'Oh I've missed this so much' she mumbled as she passed me mine, 'really, you miss selling alcohol to men that sit on their asses the whole day?' I asked and she laughed 'no. I mean the bar, like I miss coming here and seeing everyone.' I nodded and sweatpea came over with Josie, 'Jones, how are you feeling?' He asked, 'Good I guess' I shrugged sipping on my beer. 'Hi Josie, I'm betty, we did meet back in school but I don't know if you remember me' Betty smiled and held her hand out to shake, but Josie just scoffed. 'Yeh I remember you' she said rolling her eyes, I watched as Betty furrowed her eyebrows in confusion 'why are you being so rude? What did I ever do to you?' She asked tilting her head.

Betty's POV

'You were just such a bitch. Always got what you wanted, always kissed who you wanted.' She growled and I looked at Jughead in confusion, 'what did I do?' I asked once again, 'you kissed Reggie' she said rolling her eyes, I couldn't help but laugh. 'Are you still holding onto that, it was spin the bottle and we were in 7th grade' I huffed annoyed slightly at how pathetic this situation is. 'Whatever' she scoffed and walked off, 'Well, I don't think she's going to wanna go on any double dates now with you guys ,will she' Sweatpea chuckled. Now this is awkward, me and Jughead, I don't think we're back together, I think we're just friends, I don't really know. 'Dude. We aren't- I mean we're like just friends' jughead said as if he was asking a question, 'Oops I've made this extremely awkward, anyway good to see you Betty and hope you feel better man' Sweetpea said and walked off.

'So what else do you miss, I'll take you there. Well more like you will, I can't drive a motorbike, or I can get Toni's car' Jughead said leaning on the counter cutting the awkward silence. 'We need to go back to the place you took me when we watched the sunset, it was so pretty' I smiled and he nodded in agreement. 'I have another place to take you too, but doubt you've been there' he said, 'where?' I asked. 'I'm not telling you' he smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Not long after Veronica, Cheryl and Toni showed up, we all had a few drinks, but I wasn't drunk since the girls wouldn't let me have too many, not long after I left with Jughead and we took Toni's car. He parked up outside his apartment block and we headed up to his apartment, 'you can take the bed' he said as he opened the door, 'it's only seven, are you really going to sleep?' I asked, 'no. I just mean for later on,' he shrugged and we walked into the kitchen, 'so make yourself comfortable whilst I cook' he said and I shook my head. 'No no no no no,' I tutted, 'I'm cooking. Go watch the tv or something, that window has a great view of the town, go stare out that' I said shewing him away from the stove and pointing to the large window near the staircase that led to his room and bathroom. 'I've got a pretty good view here' he smirked and sat at the stall that was facing me, I rolled my eyes and snickered and began to grab everything I need to cook the pasta Sammy had taught me how to make in Canada.

'This is amazing,' he hummed, 'we were together for like seven months and you never made this, why?' He questioned, 'oh Sam taught me to make it when I was in Canada' I smiled and took a huge bite of my fork. He furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose whilst leaning his head forward, 'what' I laughed. 'Who's Sam?' He said in an annoyed tone, 'someonesss Jealousss. Sam is amazing' I teased and he rolled his eyes, huffed and lent back on his chair, crossing his arms, looking away from me. 'Juggie, I'm kidding. Sam is a girl' I laughed, he looked back at me and eased his body, 'Oh great, now I have double the competition' he chuckled, 'You don't have any competition,' I smiled and watched as he smirked, 'cause your already disqualified' I laughed. I got up and grabbed our empty plates, placed them gently in the sink, and turnt the tap on before washing them clean.

'Do I have any pyjamas?' I asked once I was done and walked over to the sofa Jughead was laying on, 'no. You always wore one of my tops, you can use one if you want' he said. I walked up to his room and pulled out my favourite-
one of his grey 'S' shirts. I walked into the bathroom and took of my clothes and removed the hair band that was holding up my tight pony tail before walking into the shower and turning it on, letting the fresh water travel down my naked body.

Once I felt refreshed and washed my hair I got out, wrapped a towel round me and went back to the bedroom, I closed the door shut behind me and dried myself before pulling the top over my head. I walked over to the draw my stuff was in and pulled out a pair of my underwear and shorts, I put them on and walked back to the bathroom where I dried my hair and brushed it so it wasn't knotty.

I grabbed some fluffy socks slid them on before heading downstairs and back to the living room side, Jughead sat up so I could fit on and I leaned my arms on the armrest, placing my head in my hand. 'Got anything good to watch?' I asked and he took a minute before getting up and grabbing a disc and putting it in the DVD player, he dimmed the lights and sat back down. 'What is it?' I asked, 'Paranormal activity. A horror,' he said and I smiled, 'it's scary the first time but the second time it's quite funny. There's six of them' he added. 'Well guess we'll have a movie marathon at one point' I said and he nodded.

We had watched most of the movie, and believe me when I say I was scared shitless. I kept jumping to the point where if I didn't stop I would pull a muscle. 'You scared?' Jughead asked looking at me, 'no' I smiled. 'You know I can protect you if you want' he smirked and held his arms out. 'You wish' I laughed and turnt back to the TV.

Jughead's POV

At the end when the girl jumped into the camera Betty screamed like someone was murdering her, she jumped over to my side and wrapped her body around mine. 'So you do want me to protect you' I laughed and she hit my chest, 'it's not funny. That movie is terrifying' she pouted making me chuckle.

'I'm guessing you can't wait to get actual sleep' I said and stood up, she let go of me and hid her head under my grey fluffy blanket, 'I am not sleeping after that' I heard her mumble into the blanket. I quietly walked over to the light switch and turnt it off before running up the stairs. 'JUGHEAD' I heard her scream, she continued to scream till she reached my room. I crack up into a laughing fit, and can see her standing with her arms crossed and pouting, 'it's not funny' she whined.

'Your fine. Go get some sleep' I said once I had calmed down, 'No, there's no way I'm sleeping' she responded. 'If you won't get into bed, I will put you in myself' I smirked and watched as she playfully rolled her eyes. 'Your so mean' she whined and climbed into bed, 'Night Betts' I smiled and walked out the room and downstairs. I laid onto the couch and fell asleep.