Cherry Tops

I don't know what to write so right now I'm just going with whatever so yeh but thanks for still reading and all that, my life's a bit of a mess right now so it's always nice to write my chapters and people actually read them😊

Another two months later
(Damn i time jump loads)
Betty's POV

I managed to get a job at this diner here in Canada, it might not be as good as pops but it's pretty decent, It's called Cherry tops. I did get more money then I did at the bar, but I do work more because I have nothing else to do. My only friend is Kevin and I don't want to go out and meet new people, I'd feel like I'm replacing my ones in Riverdale.

I was wiping down the counter and the bell dinged, which happened when the door was opened, without looking I grabbed my note book and walked over there. 'Welcome to Cherry Tops, what can I get you?' I asked not looking up. 'Hey Betty, can I get a milkshake?' I heard Kevin's voice say, I looked up and smiled and then I instantly dropped my things and technically screamed. Toni, Cheryl and Veronica was sitting in the booth with him. 'I've missed you guys' I squealed wrapping my arms around them. 'We've missed you too and thought we'd visit' Veronica laughed, 'so when do you finish your shift, you need to show us around' Cheryl said once I picked up my stuff that I had dropped. 'In five minutes, I'll meet you out here' I smiled.

5 minutes later

I walked out and saw all the girls chatting until they saw me and stood up, 'where's Kev' I asked as we walked out the diner. 'He had to go to work' Toni shrugged, 'where are we going' Cheryl said as I led them down the road. 'There's this mall and its only a five minutes walk,' I replied, 'I have work tomorrow but if you want we can go to a bar after' I asked turning around to face them. 'Absolutely yes. Oh god no one will go with us in riverdale' Cheryl exaggerated 'riverdale is boring and the only place to go is the whyte wyrm' Toni said. 'Cmon the whyte wyrm is fun' I smiled at the memories, 'there's no parties anymore, the boys just play pool and drink beer' Veronica added.
We had made it to the mall and linked arms whilst walking in. 'So I was thinking I'd show you my favourite places to shop and we'll have a little shopping spree' I grinned as they looked around the newly decorated modern mall. 'Amazing idea B, and then after we can eat at a restaurant for dinner, my treat' Veronica said and we all nodded and smiled.

Few hours later (at restaurant)

We had all decided to go to an Italian restaurant, I ordered a spaghetti with meatballs and the others ordered the same. 'So we haven't talked about riverdale that much' I said sipping my coke. 'What do you want to know' Cheryl asked, 'has Sweets got a girlfriend yet?' I smiled leaning forward intrigued, 'her names Josie, she sings at this fancy restaurant for work' Toni smiled. 'I remember Josie, I went to school with her but she always disliked me and was a proper bitch for no reason' I frowned, 'she seems nice now but i don't think she knows your part of the serpents' Veronica said. 'What about fangs? I miss him' I slightly smiled, 'he's single still,he has a lot of flings like most bad boys' Toni replies, I wanted ask about Jughead but I thought it was a little inappropriate since I did break up with him and didn't want to kill the mood. 'Well how are you girls' I asked smirking at Cheryl and Toni, 'amazing, TT moved in and we put your stuff in storage and I'm very proud of her since she became manager of the bar since Jughead is rarely-' Cheryl said but stoped and her eyes widened when she realised she mentioned him, 'Cheryl it's fine' I say in response to her reaction. 'Okay. Anyway I'm very proud of my Toni since she's now manager and has helped the King out over the past months' Cheryl gleamed and hugged Toni tightly, I did realise that Cheryl referred to Jughead as 'the king' since she probably didn't want to mention his name. 'I'm so proud of you too Toni, and I'm really happy that we ended up living together, you helped me through a lot of shit' I smiled at her before turning my head and smirked at Veronica. 'What about you and Archie?' I asked wiggling my eyebrows, 'I was going to tell you later but...' she said dragging it on to annoy me. 'But What' I grinned and leaned closer, 'we're trying for a baby' she beamed. I honestly was froze in my position, so many mixed emotions flushed through my body, I wanted to cry and scream of excitement and jump around whilst hugging her but we were in a restaurant so I done the only reasonable thing, 'I'm gonna be an aunt' I screamed and ran over to hug her. By the time I had sat down everyone was staring at us, but we all carried on laughing and speaking till we paid the bill and left.

'When are you guys leaving' I asked as I led them up to mine and Kevin's apartment, 'In two days sadly' Cheryl shrugged, I pouted at them and then unlocked the door swinging it open letting them enter. 'It looks nice and cosy' Toni smiled as we all sat down on the couch. 'I'm still shocked your here' I chuckle and got us all cups of coffee. 'I'm shocked that I'm here too, didn't think I'd see you in another few months' Toni laughed. 'So anyway I was thinking that tomorrow I'll pick you all up from your hotel and we can go to this bar me and Kev go to' I smiled. 'I'll text you the address tomorrow' Veronica responded.

Hours later

Everyone had left and I got changed into a hoodie and shorts, I brushed my teeth put my hair in a bun and then climbed into bed, I closed my eyes excited for tomorrow.

A/N: absolutely hate this chapter it's boring but I've got a good idea but it won't happen for a few chapters. I'm trying to make this story really long and I'm focusing on this story for a bit and will carry on my other one 'fresh start' after.