Update: From Norse to Celtic Mythology (Street Teams & Free Books)

Hey Wattpadders!

Hey Wattpadders!

Some of you may know that I've been dabbling in Celtic Mythology, with Witches of Ash and Ruin.

Switching from Norse Mythology to Celtic has been really interesting (huge parts of the mythology have been lost to us because of the Roman Empire and the Celts conversion to Christianity).

If anyone is curious about the new book and Celtic mythology, I'm offering a "just for Wattpadders" opportunity to get your hands on a digital ARC (advanced reader copy) so not only can you read it for free, you can read the book before it hits shelves!

Members of the Witchlings, the street team for Witches of Ash and Ruin, will receive a free ARC, as well as potential further opportunities down the line as new books come out!

How Do I Get the Book?

To get the book and future offers, Witchlings will read the book and give it an honest review over on Amazon and Goodreads before it comes out. That's it!

-Click on the link attached to this post.

-Fill out the form

IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to fill out the entire form (don't forget to click the pledge boxes!) incomplete forms will simply be deleted.

If anyone has trouble finding the link on this post I'll also post it over on my wall.