Chapter 4: Pancakes!

Next Day(the next day from the day when Scarlett made the contract)

Beep Beep Beep rang my freakishly annoying alarm clock. As I opened my eyes on top of me was Hotaru. "Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Get the heck off me!!!!" I yelled as I pushed Hotaru off the bed.
"Wah! I'm Sorry My Lady!" Hotaru said as he fell off my bed. He landed with a loud thump on the ground and started rubbing his head. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you hurt!" I yelled out regretting what I had did.
"No! No, I'm not hurt but I think I made you mad.... I'm so useless. I think you should dispose of me. Here, a sword so you could cut off my head." Hotaru said as he pulled out a sword from his pocket. I was thinking, how the heck did you fit that thing in your pocket? But I didn't say it instead I said, " What are you doing!! Wait no stop!! Im not gonna kill youuu!! Give me the sword." I took the sword from Hotaru and held it in my hand, walked over to the garbage can, and threw it in the TRASH. Hotaru was staring at me in surprise and said, " Lady, Scarlett you're soo kind~." I stared at him like he was crazy and said,"What are you talking about? No one would kill you if you told them too.." I then walked over to the bathroom to get dressed and remembered that today was Saturday. "No school... Why am I up so early??? 6:38?? I should be sleeping!!" I dashed my to my bed and went back to sleep. "Lady, Scarlett? You are supposed to be up early. It's better for your health my lady."
"It's a weekend I should get MORE sleep, now go awayyy!"
"But My Lady, You went to sleep early, which means you have more than enough sleep, please wake up."
Hotaru said as he took my blanket cover off my head. He then stared deeply into my eyes with those deep blue marbles(eyes). I could feel myself blushing like crazy. I finally got up and walked to the bathroom wearily."Fine then." I said and closed the bathroom door. Hotaru smiled and said,"Yes my lady. I will be downstairs if you need me." I heard him close the door. A few minutes later when I got out of the restroom I smelled something. Something that made my mouth water and my eyes bulge out. "Pancakes!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I ran into the kitchen.(Scarlett really likes pancakes.)
As I entered the kitchen I saw Hotaru cooking pancakes with syrup drizzled beautifully over them and a cup of milk on the counter. What surprised me and made me giggle a little was Hotaru. "Fufufu..fufu" I said out loud. Hotaru was wearing my apron with little red and yellow little chicks on it. It was a small size and looked tight on him considering Hotaru's big body. He looked like a fat girl wearing it. I tried to keep it in but I couldn't.....It was too much for me so I laughed out loud like a crazy maniac."Hahahahah!!! Haha!! Hotaru you a- Hahahahah!!!!!" Hotaru looked at me like I was crazy and said,"What's Wrong?" That made me laugh even more since Hotaru hadn't even noticed...yet. Hehehehh. I ran back into my restroom and took out a mirror. Then I ran back into the kitchen and held up the mirror to Hotaru. He stared at himself and made an expression like he was naked. "Ohh!! I look like a maniac! Oh.....My lady...You must think I'm crazy..." I stared at Hotaru in surprise of what he said. "Oh! You don't look crazy...." I hadn't noticed how cute Hotaru was..until he said that and started blushing. "You...kinda look...cute" I said, blushing myself. Hotaru stared at me shockingly while he blushed. "Oh! Um..uh..thank you my lady, Scarlett." I stared at Hotaru and wondered why he always called me "my lady". I didn't like it because it sounded so formal and it felt like he was under control. "Hotaru, don't call me my lady anymore. Just call me, Scarlett." I said smiling at Hotaru. He stared at me dreamingly and said, "Yes, Scarlett!" Hotaru then smiled the cutest smile that I had ever seen, it looked like he was glowing. Hotaru then appeared in front of me putting a plate of delicious looking pancakes with bright brown colored syrup drizzled beautifully on it. And there were tiny blueberries on the top, the smell was so sweet I thought all of this was a dream. I had tried many times to make pancakes myself but they would always come out burnt and would never have a sweet and delicious smell like Hotaru's pancake. I stared at the pancake for a while like it was love at first sight then looked up and said to Hotaru,"Thank you."
"Oh! Um! Yes! Your welcome, My L-... I mean Scarlett. Your welcome, Scarlett." As I sat there and gobbled up my food Hotaru was sitting next to me watching me eat. "Hotaru, how come you aren't eating?" I asked. Hotaru looked at me and said. "Well, We Demons Aren't Supposed To Have Any Human Food In Our Bodies." I wanted to say what do you mean? But I said,"Oh. Ok then." Hotaru then went back to staring at me. As I ate my food slowly this time I was thinking about all the stuff that had happened and I came down to one final question to ask Hotaru.