chapter 4

Hey guy, I have an anouncement to make, I will not be able to publish chapter 5                       on friday because I'am very busy at school. So I hope you guy understand. So anyways enjoy the story!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giyu's POV

As I was writing in my journal, oyakata-sama's crow came to me and said "caww!! Tomioka giyu!! Your presence is requested by oyakata-sama!" After that giyu went to the headquarter.

Third person's POV

"Ahh, giyu I'am so glad that you came here"said oyakata-sama"is there anything that I can do for you master?"said giyu "yes there is something that I need you to do".

"And what will that be? Master"replied giyu "I want you and shinobu to go to mt' nagatumo" (A/N is that how you spell the name of the mountain where rui is? Please let me know in the comment sections)

"As you wish master"said shinobu who appeared out of nowhere

Let's see how tanjiro and the others are doing

"Inosuke! Inosuke!"shouted tanjiro and zenitsu as they were looking for they're boar headed friend. Suddenly zenitsu heard a yelp of pain as they walk towards the sound they sound inosuke unconcious and wounded and there was a person sitting beside a river but in the river the water was RED.

                To be continued

Sorry guys for the short chapter but

Chapter 5 will be publish on sunday