chapter 7

hey there guys, I'am back from my break and ready to write again. Now let's get into the story.

Please enjoy!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

The man who had just enter the room reveal himself as the master of the demon slayer corps. "Ahh. Tanjiro the last sun breathing user and the one who is destined to kill muzan"said oyakata-sama. "What do you want??"said tanjiro "pillars will you excuse us a minute?"said oyakata-sama and the pillars nod and quickly left the room and waited in the outside. "So tanjiro I have something to say, I want you to become a pillar and your friends except for nezuko because she is a demon"said oyakata-sama "fine, as long as the demon slayers and hashira don't kill nezuko"said tanjiro "then it is settle, but you and your friends need to stay here for a while after we finish building your estate "said oyakata-sama happy because he agree "can we at least share the estate together all four of me and my friends??" Oyakata-sama nod "speaking of estate where are we??"ask tanjiro "we are in the butterfly estate or shinobu kocho's house"replied oyakata-sama "is there a training ground here??"ask tanjiro again oyakata-sama nod "I will be in the other room talking with your other friends about becoming a hashira"said oyakata-sama as he stand up and went to the door and went out only to be met with the hashiras talking with each other except for giyu who was laying in the ground and looking up to the sky.

~Now back to tanjiro shall we?~

Tanjiro's POV

As I was training, a girl who is about younger than me came into the room "oh, hello there, are you going to train as well?" I said and smile at her, she flinch as she saw me, she must have thought that no one was in the training room. I approach her and said "hi there my name is kamado tanjiro" she looks so cute and I think I saw her blush? "H-hel-hello t-there I'a-am k-kanao t-tsuyuri"stuttered the girld known as kanao.

"Kanao? What a beautiful name you have there kanao" I slightly
Blush as I said that. "Forgive me!!"shouted kanao as she bow down "for what??"said I as I was also confuse why she was asking for forgiveness. "I was the one who knock you guys out!!"said kanao "ohh that, don't worry about it, although I was quite impress you were able to knock me out"said me as I  chuckle.

"Anyways, is it true that you and your friends are going to become hashiras?" She asked, I just nod at the question, Suddenly I smell something.

the smell was very disturbing because it smelt like a pool of..................

Blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hah!!

Another cliff hanger.

Please don't hate me!!

The next chapter will be out tomorrow so don't worry.

I have a question

What is the name of the master of the demon slayer corps?? See you guys tomorrow!!!