chapter 5

Hey guys!! I'am back from the school's christmas party!!

So I decided to publish chapter 5 a little early so you guys won't wait for so long.

So please enjoy!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thitd person's POV

"Who are you and what have you done to inosuke!!!"shouted tanjiro as he was ready to unleash an attack to the unkown person.

The person sigh in annoyance "be respectful to me, brat for I'am the serpent hashira, Iguro Obanai"said the person known as Iguro.

Just as tanjiro was about to speak again "oh and why your boar headed friend is wounded and unconcious? Because he rushed into a fight between me and rui or better known as lower five"said Iguro.

suddenly Iguro dissappear and reappeared behind tanjiro and was about to slash the box but tanjiro block it "you fool! Why are you traveling with a demon despite being a demon slayer!?!"

"That's non of your business" replied coldly by tanjiro "full focus, breath of the sun fifth style the setting sun!"said tanjiro. While Iguro was very shocked, tanjiro use this opportunity to knock him out coldly.

"Zenitsu carry inosuke on your bag okay? Come on let go back to the camp "said tanjiro.

"Sure, but what about him are we going to bring him with us?"said zenitsu as he carried inosuke at his back "no, come on lets hurry before the kakushi's arrived"said tanjiro "how did yo-"asked zenitsu but he was cut off by tanjiro as he said "I can smell them, remember? Come on let's pack up the tent and go somewhere far from here"

As they made their way back to camp. They we're knock out by something or someone.

           To be continued

So did you guys like it?
Don't worry the next chapter will be out tomorrow
So see you guys on the next chapter!!! Goodbye!!!