chapter 11

Happy new year!!!

Hey guys!! I won't be able to publish another chapter this week because I'm very busy at school. Hope you guys understand.

Now onward to the chapter!!!
Please enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zenitsu's POV

That damn tanjiro!! Look at him!!! He is sleeping with one of the cutest girl in the estate!! Lucky him!! Well at least I have nezuko. "Hey inosuke who are you taking you the fireworks show?" I said while eating a rice ball.

Inosuke blushed "none of your business, monitsu!!" I sigh "when will you learn how to say our name correctly?"

Giyu's POV

Hmmmmmmm..............

How can I ask shinobu out?? I'm trying to figure out gow to ask her out.

Suddenly I felt as if someone is watching me. I turn to face the person, but I saw nothing but butterflies. I sigh "I know you're there, kocho" I hear her giggle.

"Hello there giyu-san" I sigh again. "What do you want??"
"I want to go to the fireworks show tonight with you my darling"

Well at least that solve the problem. "Sure" was all I said before walking away.

Tanjiro's POV

I heard from zenitsu that there is a fireworks show tonight and I need to bring someone.

Maybe I could ask kanao. I woke her up by gently shaking her "hey kanao would uou be my date for tonight?? " as soon as I said date she pass out. I sigh.

Time skip to the fireworks show.

Third person's POV

Well at least everyone has a happy new year. Tanjiro and kanao are now a couple while inosuke still hasn't found his soulmate even though it was right in front of him. What about you??
Yes you and all the readers in this book, have you found your soulmate??

        Happy new year!!!!

        Welcome 2020!!!