chapter 8

Hey guys I'am here! So let's get into the story shall we?

Plsss enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

Tanjiro and the hashiras can be seen running towards a villiage near the butterfly estate.
"The scent is getting stronger!!" Said tanjiro "We are near the villiage so prepare yourself!"said gyomei, as they enter the villiage.

Suddenly a figure appear out of nowhere and landed in front of them. The figure had  blue hair and a very handsome face. He looked very bored.

"Well well well, look who decided to show up"said the figure and look to tanjiro. "Aiden?!"shouted tanjiro (A/N I just made aiden up so he isn't a real character in the series. He uses light breathing)

"So you do remember me?"said aiden who look amuse and smirk , "how could I not remember you?"said tanjiro who smirk back.

"You know him tanjiro?" Said giyu
"Yes I do, he was the one who help me at the mission when you left"
Said tanjiro "aye, sorry everyone the smell of blood is a false alarm"said aiden.

"What!?!?"shouted the hashiras,
"Wait if the smell of blood was not real, is he here?" Asked tanjiro "yep he's in the market buying some snacks"said aiden, "who?"asked gyomei "sky"replied aiden "who's sky??"asked giyu "me"said somebody, all the hashiras except for tanjiro prepare their swords.

The person known as sky walk out of the shadows while holding a plastic bag (A/N I made sky up as well and he uses aurora breathing) sky has yellow hair and handsome face. "Long time no see sky"said tanjiro as he smiled. But little did they know that an upper demon moon is watching them......

       To be continued

So guys the next chapter will be out on thursday. Good bye!!!! See you guys on the next chapter!!!