chapter 9

Happy late christmas guys!!! Sorry I could not greet you yesterday because I left my phone in the house while we visited my cousins. Hipe you guys understand.

Please enjoy!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

Hmmmmmmmmm...........................
They seem interesting, espically the boy with a scar on his forehead. "Akaza, what are you doing? You are supposed to be looking for the blue spider lily"said the unknown voice.

"Oh come on master muzan, I'am only having a break"said the demon known as Akaza.

Suddenly he felt a little pain that grew every passing second until it was too painful to bare.

"Okay okay okay, I'll go back to finding the plant, will you stop the pain??"I said, as I was begging for the pain to stop.

The pain suddenly stop, making me sigh in relief. When I look back to the group, they were gone. "Heh, that boy with the scar on his forehead probobly sense me. I'am surprise that the hashiras did not notice me except for that boy..... Oh well, who cares" I thought and went back to finding the plant.

Tanjiro's POV

Our heart touching moment ended, when I sense something very strong and went back to shinobu kocho's estate. "Sooooo guys what are you doing here???" I say "don't know" said aiden who just shrug.

Third person's POV

Little did they know something or someone is planning to attack the demon slayer's headquarter

                      To be
                   Continued

The next chapter will be out on monday.

See you guys next week!!