chapter 10

Hey guys, it's been a while and I have nothing to say except.....

Please enjoy!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, I felt something or someone looking at me.

After a couple of minutes the feeling of something was looking at me, was gone.

Suddenly kanao barge into my room with a horrified expression on her face and hug me while silently crying.

"Kanao?! What's wrong?!" I said while rubbing her back slowly.
"Something or someone is after you and I saw the thing went to your room, I ran as fast as I could to make sure you're okay"said kanao while still crying.

"Shhh... It's okay kanao, I can protect myself and have you forgotten I'am a hashira??" I said while still rubbing her back slowly to calm her down.

After she had calm down, I lay back down on the bed "want to sleep with me??" I said while blushing a little.

She nod and lay down next to me and slept.

"No matter what happends, I will always be with you" I said while drifting to sleep.

Third person's POV

Somewhere in the estate.
"Ara ara, the plan did work aoi. Kanao has finally found a soulmate" said lady shinobu while giggling.

            To be continued

Hey guys, the next chapter will be out on january 1, 2019

See you guys on the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee!!!