Mike~ Snowball

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

" There is only a week left before the Snowball! And I really wanna go with Mike but he hasn't asked me! I knew I shouldn't have told him I liked him. But he told me he liked me too. I'm just not sure if he likes El still or...I don't know Max I really don't know," I said ranting to Max she smiled and held my hand.

" It's okay Y/n i'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you soon and if he doesn't and asked El, I will kill him," she said which made me feel a bit better and made me laugh a little.

" I guess maybe i'll just have to ask him but maybe after all this mess goes away," I said talking about the Demogorgon we had to try and kill.

" I mean y/n who wouldn't like you  don't you remember you have a line of boys waiting for you to accept one of their proposals to the Snowball but yet you're waiting on mike? If he can't see what a catch you are. Then that's his lost." she said as she held my hands looking into my eyes. I nodded and smiled thanking her.

" your right,"I sighed softly as I put down the brush.

" I don't know why i'm chasing after Mike," I said she smiled and grabbed my hand.

" just wait and see if he asks you, and if he doesn't say just yes to one of the plenty of other guys who asked you."said Max I sighed and nodded looking up at her.

" I guess...But let's get to bed we have school tomorrow " I said as we got comfortable in bed.

~~TIME SKIP A WEEK LATER ~~

It's been a week and the Snowball is tomorrow I sighed and threw my backpack over my shoulder and made my way towards the school. I was supposed to meet Mike there but to be honest I didn't want to face him.

But he insisted I meet him at the school before school Started. so being the good friend I am I met him there.

I walked in but it was quiet. too quiet I sighed and kept walking in but stopped when I looked down and found a note.

"follow the trail of m&m's " I read aloud looking down and seeing a trail of m&m's I laughed softly and kept walking toward the gym.

I slowly open the double doors to see Max, El, Dustin, Lucas, and Will I looked at them weirdly and kept walking more in.

" Hey y/n," said Max I smiled and waved.

" Hey Max..." I said as I sighed about to ask what's going on. But stopped when they pulled out signs.

" will you go to the Snowball with me," I said out loud. I looked around and saw mike walked out with the question mark.

"i was thinking...I don't know. Maybe we could go to the Snowball together?" he asked I smiled and looked at him as I nodded.

" Yes i'll go to the Snowball with you Mike Wheeler," I said as he smiled and stood up hugging me.

This Snowball was Gunna be a wild ride but it'd be one Spectacular night I won't ever forget.