Max ~ we make our own rules

**********************************Trigger warning: Graphic hateful content but not too hateful against LGBTQ community it's just for this chapter so if you don't want to read it you don't have too

Trigger warning: Graphic hateful content but not too hateful against LGBTQ community it's just for this chapter so if you don't want to read it you don't have too

Side note: remember you are who you are and no one can change that don't listen to toxic people you are beautiful no matter what and love is love.
************************************

Today my girlfriend Max and I are heading to the mall for the first time in months since we both came out to our family. Surprisingly they took it pretty well.

But being the 80s it was a bit tougher loving who you wanted without all the stares and hateful comments. But today was the day we would walk into the mall hand in hand.

We, of course, got some looks and names thrown at us but we ignored them. I smiled softly as I held Max a bit closer as we stumbled over to a clothing store.

We looked around pulling out some shirts we thought were cute.

" Oh this is cute, what do you think babe?" I asked as I turned around and she looked over at me and smiled.

" that would look amazing on you babe," she said pulling me in as I smiled softly a blush on my cheeks.

"Disgusting." said a girl our age as she walked away. Max and I shared a look and rolled our eyes before laughing. We kept looking until a worker walked up to us she seemed nice and I could tell what she had to say next was hurting her.

" um I'm so sorry but you two have to leave," she said I looked at her with confusion written all over my face as I held a blue t-shirt in my hand. Quickly looking at Max who also held a look of confusion.

" And why is that?" I asked as she cleared her throat, Turning briefly to look at her manager.

"Well, it's because... Your kind isn't allowed here" she said as she pointed at Max and me with a soft sigh.

" Oh you mean we aren't allowed to shop here because of us being in love with each other," I said getting pissed I heard a giggle and saw the girl from earlier. 

"Oh! I fucking get it! you know what fuck all of you simple-minded dirtbags!" I yelled as I gently grabbed Max's hand walked out of the store and went to buy something to eat for us.

" Babe, are you okay?" asked Max as she held my hand trying her best to console me.

" Yea, I'm fine just pissed. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to blow up... I'm just so tired of not being able to show my love just because it may be different from what people are used to." I said as I looked at her softly and took a bite out of my sandwich.

" I know people are so annoying. But we just have to keep our cool babe, one day God forbid if you blow up like that someone might just take it too far," she said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

" come on let's get out of here," I said as she nodded and took my hand before we walked out.

As we were walking out of the mall we were stopped by the same girl from the store from earlier. And she had two friends with her this time.

I could smell trouble. I knew what she was planning. I subtly stood in front of Max in case of anything.

"Ugh...lesbians" Spoke the girl, which set me off. But I tried my best to keep my cool.

That is until one of her friends shoved me onto the floor.

"Hey! What the fuck!" I said as I got back up and was punched. I gasped and touched my nose my hand feeling a warm liquid. I pulled my hand from my nose and saw blood on it.  I looked over and saw them punch Max and kick her.

" Hey! Leave her alone!" I shouted as I stood up and Punched one of the girls and kicked the other.

" Get!  The fuck away from my girlfriend!" I shouted again as they ran away. I sighed and ran to Max helping her up.

" Baby are you okay?" I asked she smiled and laughed but then stopped when she saw my face.

" I'm okay but are you, You're bleeding baby?" she asked I laughed and smiled.

" I'm fine I can take a punch," I said as grabbed my sweater before wiping the blood off of me, and shoving it into my bag.

" I'm sorry this happened people are Fucked up," I said she smiled and laughed.

" It's okay but let's never forget we make our own rules and if people don't like it they can fuck off," she said I smiled and nodded.

" I agree," I said pausing to think.

" Let's also never tell our parents okay because they will go fucking crazy," I said as she nodded I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist I leaned down and placed my lips on her.

" I love you, Max," I said she looked down and blushed.

"And I love you y/n to the moon and back," she said it was now my turn to blush and look down.