Sadie sink ~ Let's go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I rose from my bed and rubbed my tired face

I rose from my bed and rubbed my tired face. I huffed when I heard my phone alarm going off, I turned my head to reach for my phone. I yawned grabbing my phone and stopping the alarm.

For the next couple of minutes. I sat in the cold air staring into the abyss. My mind filled with no thoughts. My eyes fixed on the blank wall.

I inhaled a quick breath, standing from my bed and letting out a small burr from the coldness of air that hit my skin.

"God I don't wanna work out. Ugh!"I groaned rubbing my temples, pouring myself a cup of coffee. The feeling of the bed calling my name grows stronger each second that passes by. 

*Ding Ding *

I looked over and saw my phone flash. I quickly walked over to the counter my phone laid on. I flipped the phone over to see who had texted me. I smiled softly when I realized it was from my girlfriend Sadie. it was a video message of her outside my window and it said Let's go.

"What a cutie," I spoke to myself out loud before texting her back.

"On my way!"I texted back and threw on her hoodie some Nike leggings and Black Nike running shoes. I made my way out of the house but not before telling my mom where I was going.

"Hey! Baby!" I yelled as I ran down the steps of my home and toward her, as she stood behind the gate. I smiled softly and hugged her as she smiled and placed a kiss on my lips.

" Let's go, babe, I have the day planned," she said grabbing ahold of my hand. while we started our stroll through downtown Los Angeles.

We went shopping and stopped by This cute little cafe it was cute and quiet. not so busy which was rare for Los Angeles stores, especially here in downtown Los Angeles.

Sadie and I walked inside the cafe and took a seat at the back. We took our seats and then the waiter arrived to take our order.

"I'll take the hot chocolate please," I spoke to the lady as she nodded. Scribbling it onto her notepad.

"And I'll take a cup of coffee." Said Sadie as we handed the lady the menus.

"So how's filming going?" I asked as I reached for her hand across the table. She smiled softly before speaking.

"It's going really good. We're filming for season three right now, and the stunts! Oh god, those are a killer." she spoke as she moved her hands in an expressive way to show me how crazy her day was at work. Which only made me smile and fall harder for her.

"That's awesome! I'm happy you're having so much fun honey." I spoke with an excited tone, and we spoke some more until the lady returned with our orders.

"Thank you!"*I spoke with gratitude as the waitress smiled and left. Leaving Saide and I to continue our conversation.