*First Love

Warning: loss of virginity, protected sex, language

Dylan pulled out of the parking lot but hesitated to turn onto the street. "You okay over there?" I asked, letting out a small giggle.

Dylan laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. "I don't want to take you back yet," he said slowly. I smiled playfully at him as he slowly looked over at me.

"I don't have to go back yet," I shrugged. "Besides, Evan knows I'm with you."

Dylan hesitated before saying, "Well, we probably should avoid all my regular places with the paparazzi on our tails. We could. . ."

I waited for him to continue, but he hesitated. "We could what?" I asked.

"I don't live that far from here. We could go back to my place and. . ." He stopped talking, a blush on his cheeks when his eyes met mine. "We could watch a movie or do something else."

I felt my cheeks burn when I caught on to what he was thinking. I looked away, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"A movie sounds like fun."

* * * * *

As Dylan led me up to his apartment, his hand in mine, I couldn't help but feel a little bit nervous. Not like I didn't want what was most likely to happen, to happen. I did. I was just a little nervous.

"It's okay," he whispered as we rode the elevator to his floor. "We don't have to do anything you aren't ready for. We could be going up just to watch a movie. Or something more."

I looked over at him when he added, "It's up to you."

"Are you sure?" I stuttered.

"Of course I'm sure," he laughed, turning towards me. He reached down and grabbed my other hand in his. "I want you to be 100% comfortable around me. I'm not going to try to pressure you or push you. Whatever you want to do, whenever you're ready to do it. I want you to set the pace we go."

I stood on my toes to press my lips to his. Before the kiss could get too heated, the doors opened. He pressed another soft kiss to my lips before leading me down the hallway to his apartment.

After walking into his place, he gave me a quick tour. We then ended up on his couch watching a movie. We were barely halfway through the movie before we got distracted.

It started with Dylan wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Then he started kissing my neck. After that, the movie faded into the background.

"Dylan," I gasped as he bit my sweet spot. He pulled away from my neck and turned my head to face him. He didn't hesitate to press his lips to mine. I instantly started kissing him back as he slowly laid us down, hovering over me.

I gasped into the kiss when Dylan slid his hand down my hip, scrunching up my dress. "I'm sorry," he said quickly, pulling away. "I didn't mean to move too fast."

"You're not," I cut him off. "I just. . . Your hand is cold."

Dylan laughed as he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. He pulled away and looked down at me. "Do you," he stuttered. "Do you want to take this to my room?"

I bit my lip as I nodded. He smiled before gently getting off of me and reaching for my hand to help me up. I nervously chewed my bottom lip as he led me down the hallway to his room. He opened the door, letting me go in first. I let go of his hand as I walked in, instantly wrapping my arms around myself.

"Della," he said softly, suddenly directly behind me. He grabbed my arms, slowly turning me towards him. "We don't have to do this. Now, I'm not saying that I don't want to take the next step with us because I do. I just don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you into something you aren't ready for."