Chapter 1

I was grabbed by my wrist, I yelped instantly, I was pulled off my bed and onto the floor.
My father said" Finally, we can get rid of you!" I whimpered, trying to get away from him, he slapped me across the face, I yelped in pain." Someone was stupid enough to buy you! They live in Australia! We'll never have to see your damn face again!"
I mumbled" Sir, how am I going to get there?" He stuck something in my mouth, a drug, I whimpered, he forced my mouth shut, I swallowed instantly. Everything got dizzy, I panted heavily and my head flopped to the side...

I woke up slightly, my brain was really fuzzy, I saw a guy, he was staring at me. I whimpered,
The guy said" How old is she?"
I heard my brother say" Freshly 18, really pretty down there."
" What's she on?"
" Just a little bit of Xanax."
" Only?"
" And other things, here are the pills. If she's too feisty give her one, it'll calm her down."
" What's her record?"
" We hate her, she's a damn bitch. Men have paid hundreds for a piece of her, she'll let you do anything. And if she gets too much, spank her."
" How many men?"
" 50 at least... not counting family members."
" That's disgusting."
" Do you want her or not?"
" Yeah, I do. Here." I was pushed to another arm, I was lifted up," When will she wake up?"
" About now." I whined," She's a whiner, also, she's a little bitch, cries and sad all the time."
" Look, I've bought her. Now leave."
" Fine, good luck with the bitch, no returns."
I was put into a car, I was looking at the guy,
He said" Hi, Princess." I gulped, wrapping my arms around my chest, whimpering." I'm Calum. Wanna tell me things about you? Like, your favorite color? Come on, I don't bite... much."
I mumbled" Pink."
" Favorite animal?"
" Kittens and puppies."
" Favorite food?"
" Chocolate."
" Is that really food?" I nodded my head," Come on, tell me your favorite food, princess."
" Uh... piz..." No, that's not girly, you can't like pizza," Salad."
" What were you actually going to say, princess?"
" Salad, sir."
" Call me Calum, or daddy."
" I-I'm not allowed to call men by their names, daddy."
" That were the old rules, princess. You're mine now."
" O-Okay, Calum." He smiled, moving some hair out of my face,
" What are you okay with?"
" Whatever you want me to do."
" Princess..."
" I'm confused, you are my owner... you control me."
" I'm not comfortable controlling a human being all the time. In bed, sure. During playtime, yeah. But not all the time."

We got to a house, he got out then got me out, I got dizzy, he caught me, lifting me up. I laid my head on his shoulder, whimpering,
He said" How am I gonna explain this to you?" He sniffed my hair," When's the last time you took a shower?"
I mumbled" Only allowed when they would allow it."
" When was the last time they allowed a shower?"
" 3 weeks ago."
" What the... let's get you in the shower, yeah?"
" Yes, Calum." He led me to a bathroom, he stripped off my clothes, I looked down.
He gasped" Who did this?"
" Which one?"
" All of them?" He gently touched my hips,
" My uncles and cousins, brothers, father..."
" Why wouldn't you stop them?"
" I have to please sirs."
" What clothes do you have?" I pointed to my small bag," We'll have to go shopping then, won't we?" He tilted my chin up, kissing me gently, I squeaked, he smiled against my lips, pulling away." I bought you because you were cute, and in the pictures you didn't seem happy. There was something in your eyes that screamed you needed help. I'm always gonna take care of you, okay?" I nodded my head, he turned on the water, then stripped off his clothes. He stepped into the shower, holding out his hand for me, I took his hand and he pulled me in.

Once the shower was over, Calum made a fake mustache with fluffy soap, I giggled.
He said" I like your giggle, keep giggling, okay?" He made a silly face, I giggled again," You're so adorable. I'm happy you're mine. Okay, let's get out before our skin turns to like raisins, okay?"
I said" Okay, Calum." We got out of the shower and he grabbed my tiny fluffy bag, he started dressing me from the clothes inside.

He said" You've got a collar?" I said" Mmhmm, but never used before, everyone likes rope

I said" Mmhmm, but never used before, everyone likes rope."
" I don't. Here, c'mere." I walked to him, he lifted me up and sat me on his lap, he moved my hair, kissing at my neck. He took the collar from my hands, I whimpered as he bit down slightly, my eyes started to flutter, falling into the pleasure of simple sweet and gentle kisses. I felt the collar clasp around my neck, I started squirming.
" C-Calum..."
" Yeah?" I felt his boner against my thigh, I started grinding against him, he held my hips." Oh, fuck... Princess, so good, mmm, that's my good princess. O-Okay, Princess, you're gonna make me- Oh, fuck!" He came, breathing heavily," Did you?"
" Not allowed."
" You've never came?" I shook my head," How about masturbated?" I shook my head," You've never been pleasured?"
" No, Calum."
" That's about to change." He put his hand in my panties," Is this okay, Princess?"
" Yes, Calum." He lifted me up, started to rub my area, I whimpered, I started squirming.
" That's it, Princess." My head flopped onto his shoulder, little moans leaving my lips." You sound amazing, princess. Keep going." He put his finger into my entrance, curling it, it hit a really good-feeling spot. I moaned loudly,
" Ahh! Ah, ah, ah, mmm, ahh, Ca-Calum... Daddy!" He continued to hit that spot with his finger, my eyes rolled back," Daddy!" I came," Ahh! Ahh! Ahh... oooh, mmmhmm ahh ahh ahh."
" Did that feel good?" I nodded my head," Good. I like when you call me daddy, princess."
" Okay, daddy."

I was curled up on Calum's lap, making shapes on his chest,
He whispered" What did they do to you?"
I mumbled" Used me... whenever I tried to stop sirs, they'd give me those pills. Made me feel sick."
" I'll get rid of them, okay? Flush them down the toilet."
" Why are you being nice to me?"
" Because you're special. You're innocent even though you've been through hell."
" But I'm yours, your toy."
" No, you're not. I want to earn your trust before anything." I tilted my head, confused, I don't understand what he wants, I don't know how to please him.