Chapter 3

I was bouncing around Calum, he was laughing at me,
He said" Whatcha doing, Princess?" I giggled," Come on, let's try on some clothes, okay?"
I giggled" Okay, Calum!" I giggled, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.
" Okay, let's go!" I wriggled, kissing at his neck," Baby girl..."
" Hi, daddy!"
" Hey, hey, no, no, no... you can't go into space, baby. Not here."
" But.. wanna."
" Hey, hey, hey, stay with me. Princess, gotta stay focused for me, stay focused for daddy."

Calum's POV
She was going into her headspace, but she can't do it here, not in public, it's too dangerous.
I said" Hey, hey, hey, stay with me. Princess, gotta stay focused for me, stay focus for daddy." She whined, I held her face in my hands," Princess, stay focused, hmm?" She blinked a few times, her eyes teared up,
She mumbled" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry."
" Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay." I wiped her face," You didn't do anything wrong, baby."
" But I went into space."
" It's okay, I was just worried." I kissed her gently," I just don't want you hurt."
" Okay, Calum." I nuzzled her face, she giggled, pushing my face away from her. She walked into the changing room, Michael walked up, he looked at me.
He said" She calls you daddy?"
I said" Only when she goes into space, her space lets her let go of the pain she's in."
" She's in pain?"
" Emotional, physical. She has so many bruises and cuts. She barely lets me touch them."
" She's really been through hell, hasn't she?"
" Yeah. I'll tell you guys later, I'll tell you everything."
She whined" I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I'm stuck! I'm stuck!" I tried to open the door but she hit it and the lock moved, she started crying.
" Hey, hey, hey, Princess, Princess, open the door."
" I can't see it! I'm stuck!" Luke and Ash walked in,
" Luke, can you get under the door and help her?" Luke got down and crawled under the small door gap, he stood up, unlocking the door. I opened it and saw she got stuck in a stringy tank top. Luke helped her, she was crying, scared half to death, I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head, shushing her gently, rocking our bodies in a rhythm, I need her to stop crying, I hate when she cries, it's like my whole world just fell apart.
I whispered" It's okay, it's okay, you're okay, Princess, you're okay." I wiped her cheeks,
She mumbled" I'm sorry, sorry, sorry."
" It's okay, stop apologizing for things you can't control." I poked her nose, she giggled, the boys aww'd," I hate them sometimes." She giggled again, I smiled," Wanna continue shopping, Princess, huh?" She nodded her head quickly," Let's go!"

I was watching Princess look at clothes she liked, she was so nervous to show her likes but I guess she was taught not to do so. I had the guys go behind her whenever she was interested and grab her size while I distracted her with nuzzles and nose kisses. She loved nose kisses, she'd just burst into a fit of giggles every time. She was away, Luke went to the clothes,
I said" Princess, come'er." I made goofy grabby hands, she giggled, walking to me, I nuzzled my face against hers, kissing her nose. She giggled more, nuzzling her face against mine, I smiled, pulling her in for a kiss. She giggled into the kiss, I deepened it and wrapped my arms around her. She squeaked, I stopped kissing her, knowing her limit is my priority. She blushed, giggling again, I smiled, moving some hair out of her face, kissing her head.

We got back to my place, Princess knocked out the second the car started moving. I lifted her up, while the guys grabbed the bags, I carried her inside and into our room.
I laid her down, tucking her into the duvet and kissing her head, giving her Scott the werewolf. I walked into the living room, the guys all sat down, bags scattered everywhere, I sat down too.
Mikey asked" Okay, so?"
I said" So... what?"
" You said you were gonna tell us about her."
" What do you want to know?"
" Was she abused?"
" Yeah; sexually, mentally, physically. By people who bought her for the night, her own family..."
" That's why she constantly apologizes, huh?"
" Yeah."
" What about you going all daddy mode?" I blushed looking down as he smirked, asshole!
" She doesn't understand that I'm trying to be nice, she's never had anyone be nice to her before. The only way I've managed to get her to understand me is to speak in what she understands. Look, she's this innocent girl who's been through hell, and if I can help her, I'm gonna try. I really care about her, I want to take care of her."
" Damn, you're serious."
" Yeah, I am. She needs me."
Luke said" What else? She definitely got kinks, you know."
" Not really... she's so innocent, doesn't know how to pleasure herself, I mean... she's so sensitive. I could barely touch her in a sensitive spot and she'd go crazy. Her nerves aren't used to simple and loving touches, she gets super excited, she just whimpers and whines."
" How are you gonna do this?"
" I have no clue but I'm going to, I'm gonna care for her, teach her... I don't fucking know, I just know that I really really love that girl in there."
" What if she doesn't love you back?"
Mikey said" She does, you can tell by the way she acts around him. Like how you act around me."
" Shut up!"
I said" Geez, you two are ridiculous."

After a while, Princess waddled out of our room with a blanket wrapped around her. It practically consumed her in the fluffiness,
She said" Hi." The blanket muffling her voice entirely, she giggled, then tripped over a shoe.
Luke said" Baby penguin needs momma penguin's help." He stood up, walking over to her and guiding her to me. He nudged her so she fell onto my lap, she flailed around for a second just giggling her head off. I laid my arms on her, she looked at me, smiling, her tongue poking out slightly, I smiled and kissed her.
I said" Hi, Princess!"
She said" Hi, Calum!" I tried to unwrap the blanket," Nooo! Warm!" I smiled,
" Okay, okay, I won't take the blanket away." She smiled goofily, she puckered her lip,
She whined" Kiss?" I leaned down and kissed her, I pulled away after a few seconds. She smiled at me," Yay." I laughed, rubbing the hair out of her face, smiling back at her.