Chapter 4

I was changing clothes, Calum was asleep in bed, he coughed, I turned to him, tilting my head.
He said" Hi, beautiful Princess." I smiled," Whatcha doing?"
I said" Changing?"
" What time is it?"
" 3:15am." I looked down, embarrassed," Sorry. I'm sorry I woke you up."
" Hey, hey, hey, I don't care if you wake me up. Why aren't you asleep, Princess?"
" I had a nightmare."
" Why didn't you wake me?"
" Because you were sleeping."
" Baby, you can wake me up if you have a nightmare, you don't have to go through it alone. Why are you changing?"
" I puked..."
" What? Baby girl, you gotta wake me up when things like this happen, I can help you. Where'd you puke?"
" In the toilet, but I puked on my clothes too... I'm sorry."
" Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, you've done nothing wrong. Did you clean yourself up?" I nodded," Come'er, Princess." I walked to the bed, laying down again, he pulled me to him, putting me to straddle his waist. I nuzzled his chest," Baby girl, you've gotta wake me up, okay? You're not gonna get in trouble. Daddy won't be mad at you, okay?" I nodded, he kissed my head," Wanna cuddle?" I nodded again," Baby, why'd you puke?"
" I don't feel good." I felt his hand on my forehead," Baby, you're running a fever. Wanna take some Tylenol?"
" No! No pills!" He rubbed my sides, shushing me gently," No pills, Calum, no pills..." I dozed off, cuddling my face into his chest, gripping his tank top.

I woke up feeling worse... I whimpered, then jumped up, speeding to the bathroom and puking into the toilet.
I cried" Calum!" I heard him running to me, he pulled back my hair, rubbing my back. I puked again, I slumped against him, whimpering loudly,
He cooed" Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, I'm right here, daddy's right here. I've got you, I've got you. Daddy's got you." I cried, he cradled me in his arms," Let's get you in bed, huh?" He lifted me up, carrying me back to bed, he laid me down, feeling my head again." You're running a fever again... okay... uh, I have to run to the store, okay?" I whined loudly, shaking my head, gripping his arm tightly." I'm gonna call the guys, okay? Someone'll come over and watch you while I run to the store, huh?" I nodded weakly," Okay." He grabbed his phone," Hey Luke, what're you doing right now? Great... I need you to be over here in like 10 minutes, Princess is sick and running a fever. I need to go to the store and get her things, I need someone to watch her while I'm gone. Thanks." He hung up, he rubbed hair out of my face," Luke will be over in 10 minutes, okay? Then I'll go to the store."

Luke walked into the room,
He cooed" Aww, poor babe." He walked to me, laying next to me, I instantly cuddling into his side. He laid his chin on my head," Go on, I've got her." I heard Calum walk out, I whined," Shh, Princess, it's alright, Calum will be back in a few." I heard the door open again," Hey, Mikey. Hi, Ash."
I heard Mikey say" Aww, what's wrong with the babe, Luke? Where's Calum at?"
" Gone to the store to get stuff for Princess, she's sick, running a fever and puking."
" Aww, we'll keep you company."
" Thanks." I rolled around, digging my face into Calum's pillow," Come'er, cutie, you're freezing cold, come on, come'er." I was tugged away from the pillow, I whined loudly," Shh, shh, it's alright, calm down. It's okay."
" She's sweating feverishly, but her skin is ice cold." I was lifted up, laid on someone's chest, I started shivering, a blanket was wrapped around me. I cuddled into whoever's chest and started dozing off, I really didn't feel good.

Calum's POV
I rushed into my place, running to my room, I saw the guys on my bed, Luke holding Princess on his chest. She was asleep, wrapped in a blanket, but she was shivering.
I asked" Is she okay?"
Mikey said" She dozed off about 15 minutes ago, she's been whining though, Calum. She really doesn't feel good, I mean... she might have to go to the hospital."
" She has no ID, Mikey, It'd risk everything."
" Her health, Cal."
" She'd be taken away, Mikey, it's too much of a risk."
" Look, I'm just saying, you should really figure something out, okay? She's not getting better."
" Just... okay, look, she has a passport. Her old family said they'd be sending the rest of her identification next Thursday."
" Okay... What do you think it is?"
" Maybe the flu... I don't have her medical records yet."
" Alright, if she's not better by then..."
" She's going to the hospital." I lifted her up, she whined before noticing it was me. She nuzzled into my neck, whining loudly," Hi, baby girl, it's alright, I'm back, okay? I'm here. I'm right here."

I got her to wake up, and eat some soup, but she wasn't happy about it, I shushed her gently as she whined, refusing to eat.
I said" Princess, gotta eat, okay?" She shook her head," Princess, it'll help you get better, come on." I tried to feed her again but she moved her head quickly. I sighed, I hated using my power over her, I don't want to, but she's scared and confused. She needs to know that I'm here and I'm not going to leave her. I rubbed her hair, she was burning up, she needed to take medicine but she needed to eat first or it'll make her sicker.
I tilted her chin up to look at me, she laid her head in my hand,
I said" Princess, let daddy feed you now, I mean it." She nodded her head, I put the spoon to her mouth and she took it. I sighed, continuing to feed her, I hate doing that, forcing her to do something, forcing her to let me do something.
Once she was done eating, I gave her the liquid Tylenol, it wasn't as strong as the pills but I'm not forcing her to take pills.
I said" Alright, wanna take a nap?" She nodded weakly," Come on." I lifted her up, carrying her back to bed, I laid her down, laying next to her. She cuddled into my side,
She mumbled" Don't feel good, Cal."
" I know, Princess, I know. But I'm gonna help you, okay? As much as I can."
" Gotta puke..." I stood up quickly, lifting her up and carrying her to the bathroom. She puked into the toilet, I sighed and pulled her hair back, putting it into a ponytail. She puked for a solid 5 minutes till she slumped against me.
" Ready to go back to bed, baby?" She nodded slowly," Alright, let's go." I gently lifted her up, carrying her back to bed, I laid her down, getting next to her again.
" Super sleepy, daddy..." she was already dozing off,
" Go to sleep, Princess. Daddy's not going anywhere."