Chapter 7

Lukey and me are trying to catch bouncy balls upside down, we're not good at it.
I giggled" This isn't working!"
Lukey said" Maybe! But let's try again before the guys get back, okay?"
" Okay!" We tried again, missing again, we giggled," See!"
" We need to go to the store!"
" Why?"
" We need bigger than bouncy balls! Let's go!" He jumped up, grabbing my hands and pulling me up, I squeaked as he grabbed my bunny slippers and ran out the door.
" What about Calum, Mikey, and Ash?!"
" I'll call them on the go!"
" But what if Calum gets mad?!"
" He won't get mad, babes, let's go!" I nodded, giggling as he dragged me out the door.

We got to the toy store, I was staring at it, Lukey laughed,
He said" Come on, babes, let's go." He grabbed my hand, tugging me in, I kept staring at everything.
I said" Lukey, it's so colorful!"
" Yeah, it's a cool toy store, used to come here all the time..." I turned and looked at a little fairy village," Can you hear me?" I shook my head," Look, I'll be over there with all the balls, just head over when you're done looking at everything." I nodded, he walked away, I looked at the little towns they had up, they were so cute! I walked over to plushies and saw a huge plushie... a giant baby penguin! I squeaked, then walked to where Lukey said he'd be.
I got there, he had a cart filled with different sized bouncy balls,
I said" Lukey, you've gotta see this!" I bounced a little,
He said" You're really excited, what is it?"
" Come on!" I grabbed his hand, tugging him towards the plushie. We got back and his mouth gaped, I giggled, bouncing again.
" That thing is like 6 feet tall! It's so fluffy... it's only 50 dollars... oh, god, they're gonna kill me... can you carry it?" I shook my head," Yeah, I know, okay... uh, let's get it, okay?" I squealed," That was super adorable, I swear I don't know Cal can breathe in all that adorable cuteness you give off everyday." I giggled," Come on! We gotta be back before the guys, and hide from tickles." I squeaked, bouncing more," Headspace? Princess, hey, hey, Princess... come on, babes." He held my hand gently, leading the way,

Lukey's POV
I watched as she went into her headspace, she was already nervous leaving the house without Cal, but I didn't know this excitement would nudge her into her space. Shit, Cal's gonna kill me, but at least we know now. I'm leading her through the toy store, she kept finding things that made her stop and stare, I didn't mind at all, it was kinda cute. I laughed as she stopped to watch a kid's movie playing,
I said" Princess, the register is right there, okay? I'm just gonna go check out and be right back." She squeaked, I took that as an answer and walked to the register. I kept glancing to make sure she was still okay, I paid then walked back to her." Come on, babes, let's go home." She nodded, visibly flinching, trying to pull herself out of space.

Once we got home, after a few more stops, the guys still weren't back yet, we had time. We got everything out, I was laughing as Princess completely vanished under the fluffy giant penguin.
I said" Hey, we've gotta name him, whatcha got?"
She said" Waddles? No."
" No. Uh... Fluffy? No."
" No."
" Mumble?"
" Yes! Mumble the penguin! I like it! Wanna watch Happy Feet?"
" Yes!"
" Knew it, okay, let's watch Happy feet cuddled into Mumble the giant penguin." She giggled, I laughed, shaking my head," If anyone heard that out of context... they'd think I'm insane."
" Yeah, Lukey."
" Oh, shush." I threw a marshmallow at her, she caught it with her mouth, I stared at her," That was luck!"
" You tried 5 times this morning, you aren't good at catching marshmallows, sorry."
" Yeah, yeah, I know." I turned on the movie and we both took a wing, using it as a sort of blanket, watching the movie.

Calum's POV
We walked into my place, to see a giant penguin plushie on the couch while Happy Feet was playing. Mikey sighed loudly, Ash giggled, I smiled shaking my head.
I said" What did they do?"
Mikey said" Where are they?" I walked to the couch, looking at the penguin, I saw the culprits asleep under the little wings of the baby penguin plush.
" Found 'em... passed out."
" We were only gone a few hours."
" They're very good... damn, how good are these two at sneaking about?"
" Luke's a pro, Princess is definitely under his wing."
" Yeah... should we wake them?"
" Nah, let's eat."
" You cannot eat for another hour, Mikey, you just got dental work done. And I can't eat for another hour because of the same thing."
" I hate dentists."
" You hate anything that gets in the way of you and pizza."
" Very true."
Luke mumbled" Shut up, guys. Oh, shit!" He opened his eyes and saw us, he smiled," Princess, wake up!" Princess woke up, saw us and squeaked,
She said" Hi, Calum!"
I said" Hey, baby girl... whatcha got there?" She squeaked again, looking at Luke,
He whispered" You tell 'em!"
She whispered" You!"
" No, you!"
" No, you!"
Mikey said" Someone tell us or... no cuddles till dinner time." Princess squeaked, looking at Luke, Luke looked at her with puppy eyes.
She said" We got plushie! His name is Mumble, isn't he fluffy?!"
" Why'd you get him?"
" Uh... because he was only 50 dollars, and like a billion stories tall!"
" You're so adorable... I can't even be mad, damn... Calum."
I said" Princess, but why did you need to buy it?"
She said" Because fluffy plushie baby penguin, and Lukey really really needed it!"
" Good enough for me!" I lifted her up, nuzzling her face and kissing her nose, she laughed. I fell back onto the couch, cuddling her, she giggled, cuddling into me.