Chapter 6

I was bouncing around the apartment, I made weird noises, circling around too.
Calum asked" What... Princess, what're you doing?" He laughed, I looked at him freezing, I blushed, covering my face.
I mumbled" You didn't let me move all weeks."
" It was only 10 days."
" 16 days if you count the days I was sick."
" Okay, 16 days. What're you doing?" I wiggled my hips," Baby girl...?" I whimpered," Shh, shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay, what do you want to do?"
" Daddy..." I squirmed, all the hyper ness made me get squirmy, No! I'm not allowed to be squirmy, I only please master.
" Princess, are you horny?" I shook my head," Tell Daddy if his baby girl is horny, hmm?"
" Daddy..."
" Princess, remember that we're in an actual relationship, not just a one way street. Are you horny?" He walked closer to me, gently grabbing my waist and pulling me to him." It's okay if you're horny, baby girl, it's normal to get horny." His finger rubbed against my panties, I whimpered,
" Daddy!" I started squirming against his fingers,
" Baby girl, do you want daddy to help you?"
" Yes, daddy! Calum, please!" I whined loudly,
" Baby girl, what do you want me to do?" He started kissing my neck lightly, I whimpered, moving my head up so he had more space. My eyes closed," Princess, I want you to tell me what to do."
" Calum, Calum, Ca- ah, ah, ah, mmm ahh..."
" Oh, shit... you sound so amazing, so pretty, baby." He pulled me closer, replacing his hand with his hips, grinding against me." Wanna moan for me, huh? Precious princess, wanna moan for daddy?"
" Ahh, ahh! Mmmah mmmhmm! Da-Daddy! Calum! Calum!" He lifted me up, grinding against me as he walked to our room.
We fell onto the bed,
He groaned" Baby, w-aah.. what are you comf-mm-fortable with?"
I moaned" Daddy, please! Pwease, dadaddy... ah, ah, ah."

Calum's POV
She moaned" Daddy, please! Pwease, dadaddy... ah, ah, ah." She's in too deep, we've connected a lot since that terrible hospital visit." Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... please, please, please!" 
I said" Princess... oh! Ah!" She started grinding against me," Oh, no, no, you are cumming first, I will not... ah! Oh, you're so good at this! Amazing, baby girl, oh yeah, keep... no, no, no. I-I... I'm so close. Oh, fuck, Princess, baby girl..." I stuck my hand into her panties, starting to rub her clit, she moaned out, but kept trying to roll her hips against mine. She doesn't understand that I want to pleasure her before I get pleasure. I crawled down her body, kissing every spot I could possibly, she moaned out, I got to her little parts. I kissed her inner thighs, she whimpered, her body instantly wanting to roll her hips. I mouthed over her part, she whined, I moved her panties and began licking her fold, she moaned loudly, I stuck my tongue to her clit and sucked.
" Ahh! Ahhh! Calum, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Please... daddy!"
" Do you like this, baby girl?"
" Yes! Really love... daddy!" I smirked and stuck my tongue into her entrance," Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ohhh ooh! Ahh! Ahh! Daddy, daddy, daddy... I'm... Calum!" She came on my tongue, I swallowed her cum, her body was shaking, she was whimpering and whining. Her eyes were screwed shut, her mouth gaped, biting her lip a little. I crawled back up her body, getting to her face again, she was panting, I smiled and kissed the side of her lips.
" How was that, baby girl?"

Princess' POV
Calum asked" How was that, baby girl?" I was still in shock, what did he do? How did he do that? I whimpered, he kissed at my neck gently. I whined loudly," Still in shock?" I nodded my head wildly," Oh, fuck, baby. You look so amazing right now, all flustered, mmm. Oh, shit, I'm still hard. Baby, do you know what I did?"
I whined" No...."
" It's called eating you out, or tongue fucking... did you like it?"
" Yeah... I needa please you, daddy. Please..."
" Okay, okay, you can please me, just because you want to." I kissed him, he started thrusting his hips up into the air, I rolled onto his lap, he started thrusting against me." Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Ah, baby, yes! Such a good girl, a good girl for daddy!" I started pushing at his shorts," Mm, no, no, not yet, baby. You might not be a virgin, but I want to make love with you, and I want it to be special." I continued grinding," Oh, fuck! Ahhh! Yesss!" I whined, then stuck my hand into his shorts." Oh, shit! Ahhh, ahh!" I started moving my hand up and down his dick," That's right, baby girl. Fuck, that's amazing, oh god! I'm gonna start making plans for our special night, I want to make you feel so good, so good, Princess." I pulled his dick out, licking his tip," Oooh! Okay, fuck, fuck, fuck! Baby, please... please, I love you, you know that, love you so much, you mean everything to me. What're you-" I took his dick into my mouth, deep throating him," Oh! Fuck yeah yeah! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum." He came, I swallowed his cum, he pulled me up, looking at me. I tilted my head, he gulped," Okay, that was unexpected... did you want to do that?" I nodded my mouth, I started biting my lip, licking over the spot as it got sore. I hated the problems I had, and I wasn't going to tell Calum, they're my problems, he already has to deal with me.
" Cuddle Cal." I went limp against his body, he laughed,
" Such a dork, who taught you that move?"
" Lukey!"
" Should have seen that." He lifted me up, laying us on our sides, he cuddled me, nuzzling my neck with nose. I giggled, smiling at him,
" Love you, Calum."
" Love you too, Princess." I squeaked, blushing," I love you! I love you! I love you!" I squeaked, pulling on one of his shirts and running out the door, I heard him chasing me." I love you, Princess! I love you! I adore you! I love you so much!"
" No! Calum! Stop it!"
" I love you!"
" Calum!" The front door opened and I hid behind Ashton," Tell him to stop it!"
Mikey asked" What's he doing?"
" He won't stop saying he loves me!"
Calum screamed" I love you, Princess!" I squeaked, then ran and hid under a blanket on the couch, Calum laughed," Okay, I'm done." I peeked out, he smiled at me and sat down by my head.
Mikey said" Geez, it smells like sex in here! What have you two been doing?"
I said" Calum tongue fucked me, then I was grinding on him till I put my mouth on his dick and-" He covered my mouth,
" I love this kid, she's amazing." I turned my head to Calum, he was blushing, I giggled," She cusses? When was that a thing?"
Calum said" She doesn't do it often, mostly only when I'm saying something and she repeats it." He blushed deeper," My dork... go put some panties on, okay?" I nodded my head, walking to our bedroom, I put on panties then walked back to him, cuddling his chest." Not hyper anymore, huh, are you?" I giggled, blushing," Mmm, gotcha!" I whined, pouting," Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I love you."
I said" Love you too, Calum!" I kissed at his face, he laughed, holding my lips together.
" My pretty girl, go annoy Mikey." I bounced to Mikey and made goofy noises, bouncing around him, he groaned. He lifted me up, carrying me to the kitchen, I giggled, looking at Calum, he held my hands as Mikey walked." Mikey, you drop her, I'm never letting you play on my xbox again."
He said" Oh, shut up! I'm not gonna drop her, idiot. Yes, food!" He put me on the counter, Calum got between my legs, tickling my sides, I giggled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.