Chapter 2

Calum's POV
Princess was curled up on my lap, making shapes on my chest,
I whispered" What did they do to you?" I wanted to know more about her, as much as she would tell me anyways.
She mumbled" Used me... whenever I tried to stop sirs, they'd give me those pills. Made me feel sick." I feel sorry for her, all those things she's been through, it must take a toll.
" I'll get rid of them, okay? Flush them down the toilet."
" Why are you being nice to me?"
" Because you're special. You're innocent even though you've been through hell."
" But I'm yours, your toy." She doesn't understand me, I know that, and I'm not sure how I'll show her that I don't want to just be her owner.
" No, you're not. I want to earn your trust before anything." She tilted her head, confused, I sighed, I had to try and tell her in what she understands. She doesn't understand someone being nice to her, she only understands someone controlling her and abusing her. She nuzzled her face against my chest, I smiled a bit, I'm gonna have to figure this out. The door opened,
I heard Luke say" Cal, where the hell are you?" They came into the living room," Who's that?"
I said" Princess, meet my band mates, Luke, Michael, and Ashton. Guys, meet my Princess."
" You actually bought her?"
" She needs me."
" What? You bought a living sex toy, like seriously?"
" Yeah, she needed me."
" How'd you even?"
" I just did, okay? That good?"
" Sure, but you said you were against that."
" She looked hurt, I couldn't not help her."
" Okay, weirdo."
" Look, we've got to go shopping for her. She only has what she has on right now."
" That's not much."
" Nope. Princess, can you show them the marks?" She nodded, standing up, and showing them the marks left behind by her family. They all visibly flinched, Princess curled back up on my lap, continuing to draw shapes on my chest." That's why I bought her, and if you want more detail, go look in her record." I rubbed her thigh, kissing her head, I needed to be careful though. Simple touches easily get her horny, she's just not used to the feeling. She whimpered, I stopped rubbing her thigh instantly, I just need to get her used to simple sweet touches, I need to help her get used to where she is now.

I said" I have a spare room, if you don't want to sleep with me."
She asked" Do you want me to sleep with you?"
" What do you want to do?"
" What do you want me to do?" I had to figure out how to tell her things a way that she'd understand.
" Princess, do you wanna sleep with daddy? Yes or no."
" Yes."
" That's my princess." She blushed, holding a plushie in her arms, I saw it was a werewolf." What's that?"
" His name is Scott, he's always there for me."
" Well, it's nice to meet you, Scott. Thanks for taking care of my Princess." She giggled, I smiled, and wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up and carrying her to my bed, kissing little butterfly kisses to her neck.
I dropped us onto the bed, her legs wrapped around my waist,
I said" I want you to know that I'm not just going to use you for sex, or pleasure."
She said" I don't understand, I'm supposed to pleasure you... did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble? Do you not like me?"
" No, no, no! You didn't do anything wrong."
" But you don't want me to pleasure you?"
" I-I... it's hard to explain, Princess... Skye, it's really hard to explain." She got scared when I said her real name, she gulped and started whimpering loudly." What did I do?"
" Real name bad... I did something wrong?"
" Wait... no, Princess, you didn't. I just... Princess, I don't..." I looked at her," Why are you so afraid of your real name?"
" It was used when I was bad... sirs would call me by my real name, reminded me of who I was."
" Okay, I won't use your real name. Come'er." I pulled her closer to me, kissing her gently, I sat up, holding her on my lap. I looked at her as her eyes fluttered, I smiled a bit then deepened the kiss. Her hands were gripping my shirt, I grabbed her hands and placed them in my hair. Her fingers instantly dug into my hair, tugging, and twirling strands, I pulled her sweater up, over her head, and threw it to the side. I kissed down her jawline, neck, then collarbone, I went down to her wrists, kissing them softly. She squeaked in surprise, trying to pull her wrists away from my kisses, I kissed the scars on her wrists, then went further to her hips, I kissed the scars on her hips. She squeaked again,
She whined" Calum, no!"
I mumbled" I think you're beautiful, Princess, super beautiful, even if you have scars." I kissed back up to her face, kissing the scattered scars on her face," You are amazingly perfect, Princess, I wish you could see the way you look through my eyes." She blushed, I tilted her chin up as she looked down," Do you think you're beautiful?"
" No... Sirs say I'm ugly."
" They were lying, baby girl, you are the most beautiful girl in the entire universe." She giggled, smiling at me, I smiled back, kissing her hands," So beautiful. Look at that pretty smile! The most pretty I've ever seen!" She giggled more, I rolled us backwards onto the bed. I pulled a blanket over us, wrapping my arms around her gently. She laid her head on my chest, drawing shapes on my chest, I smiled and watched her giggle at the weird things she'd draw with her fingers.