Thoughts on teachers (again)

Im bored so why not.

Algebra 1- I mean she was nice at first but then she got annoying when she kept bugging me about my report card. My dad was at the time, out of the country so he couldn't sign it. She thought I was lying. So she tried calling him. HA yeah good luck calling someone out of the country. So yeah, fuck this teacher.

Science-I mean he's nice. But sometimes he takes things too seriously. He's hella sarcastic, but can't take sarcasm, wow. Also, he always makes us do graphs....and I hate it. But he's better than the science teacher I had last year (he's not a perv like him)

American History-She's kind of cringy tbh. Also, she makes things even more confusing. Like, we're currently studying The Constitution. She gave us documents on it. And the documents were really hard to understand. Even when she tried to break it down, it was just more confusing.

Health-He's nice, but he obviously hates our class. Especially since people are always talking while he's trying to teach.

Orchestra-So we got a new orchestra teacher. And....I fucking hate her. SHE. CANT. EVEN. TEACH. She always gets lost while conducting the songs we play. She blames US for her bad teacher. She says that I'm a mediocre cello player (Well....she's not wrong, but a teacher shouldn't say that) And we had a concert yesterday. It sucked. Cuz she was the conductor. Least favorite teacher hands down 👎

ELA-She's nice and lowkey funny as well. I like her.

Art-Also very nice, she's very patient with the class, unlike my art teacher last year.

Gym-A nice teacher as well, who's very patient and supportive.

Spanish-She's a chill teacher (kind of) but she sucks a teaching as well. Our class is chaotic as hell, I'm surprised she takes it.

Well thats all.

Bye.