2.Pineapple spice

Pineapple Frozen with blueberries?-Carson shouted across the shop

here!- a distant someone said

I had just finished cleaning out the fridge and was suddenly smacked in the chest with a tray of juice orders to deliver to the customers.

Your turn!-Carson said with a little tease to his voice

ughhh-I added dramatically

I had to approach a table with 3 boys my age, definitely not my favorite part of the job. They were sitting in a table, goofing around and taking videos on their phones. I recognized the boy from earlier, along with a black-haired boy who looked like his twin and an Asian boy with a beanie.

Here's your order, I placed the drink on the table

Now, all my life I have been very outgoing, I love talking to strangers, in fact, my favorite game as a kid was truth or dare, which I obvi always picked dare. But despite my fame as a daredevil, I was still kind of afraid to do what I was about to do. The boys kept on chatting, paying me no attention.

-can I get your number?-the the room went completely silent, all 3 boys staring at me. Ondreaz with a bewildered look on his face. In fact, it even felt like other tables were starting to stare.

Nobody had said anything for a hot minute. The clock was ticking. Oh boy, I had really done it this time

can I ?-I said a second time, feeling the embarrassment on my cheeks as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

daring, I like it-Ondreaz finally replied, giving me the cheekiest smirk.