My Heart Will Go On

The first class lounge in the most elegant room on the ship, done in Yi Seong-gye Joseon style. Jimin sits on a divan, with a group of women around him. His mother, the Countess Wang and Lady Chwa Seong are taking tea. Jimin is silent and still as a porcelain figurine as the conversation washes around him. 

His mother is rambling on about something or other. "Of course the invitations had to be sent back to the printers twice. And the bridesmaids dresses! Let me tell you what an odyssey that has been..." 

Jimin is not listening in on the boring conversation, as it is a story he has heard countless of times, and each time it never gets interesting. Instead, he is focusing on a nearby table where a mother and daughter are having tea. The four-year-old girl, wearing white gloves, daintily picking up a cookie. The mother correcting her posture, and the way she holds the teacup. The little girl is trying so hard to please, her expression serious. Jimin is reminded of when he was her age - the relentless conditioning, the pain to become an Joseon geisha. 

Jimin calmly and deliberately turns his teacup over, spilling tea all over his clothes. "Oh, look what I've done."

゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。

The Titanic steams forward in the dusk light, as if lit by the embers of a giant fire. Yoongi is there on the bow, right at the apex of the railing - his favorite spot. He closes his eyes, letting the chill wind clear his head.

Yoongi then hears his voice, behind him. "Hello, Hyung."

Yoongi turns and Jimin is standing there. 

"I changed my mind."

Yoongi smiles at him, his eyes drinking the slender male in. Jimin's cheeks are red with the chill wind, and his eyes sparkle. His hair blows wildly about his face. 

"Hoseok said you might be up-"

Yoongi cuts him off. "Shhh. Come here." He puts his hands on the younger males waist, as if he is going to kiss him. "Close your eyes."

Jimin does, and Yoongi turns him to face forward, the way the ship is going. He presses him gently to the rail, standing right behind him. Then he take Jimin's two hands and raises them until he is standing with his arms outstretched on each side. Jimin is going along with him. When Yoongi lowers his hands, Jimin's stay up, like wings.

"Okay. Open them."

Jimin gasps. There is nothing in his field of vision but water. It's like there is no ship under them at all, just the two of them soaring. The Atlantic unrolls toward him, a hammered copper shield under a dusk sky. There is only the wind, and the hiss of the water fifty feet below. 

"I'm flying!" Jimin leans forward, arching his back. Yoongi puts his hands on Jimin's waist to steady him. 

Then Yoongi starts singing softly. "Come Josephine in my flying machine..."

Jimin closes his eyes, feeling himself floating weightless far above the sea. He smiles dreamily, then leans back, gently pressing him back against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi pushes forward slightly against him. 

Slowly Yoongi raises his hands, arms outstretched, and the meet Jimin's, fingertips gently touching. Then their fingers intertwine. Moving slowly, their fingers caress through and around each other like the bodies of two lovers.

Yoongi tips his face forward into Jimin's blowing hair, letting the scent of the younger boy wash over him, until his cheek is against Jimin's ear.

Jimin turns his head until his lips are near Yoongi's. He lowers his arms, turning further, until he finds Yoongi's mouth with his. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin from behind, and they kiss like this with Jimin's head turned and tilted back, surrendering to him, to the emotion, to the inevitable. They kiss, slowly and tremulously, and then with building passion.