Only You

Once Jimin had calmed down and his breathing had evened out, they both felt like the night was too early to end. So instead they resumed their passionate kissing. The only sounds to be heard were of heavy panting and whispers of passion and sweet nothings as two mouths eagerly sought after the other. The slightly taller mans hands were tangled within the black mane of his shorter lover, pulling his head closer and entwining his fingers with the heavenly locks, a light tug every so often. The younger man let his hands venture lower to where Yoongi's erection was stood proud.

"Oh Jimin..." Yoongi panted, his lips moving down the tanned neck with hunger. "God Jimin you taste so good." One hand holding the young lovers head tilted while he ravaged his neck and the other moving his lower back to bring him closer. A lovers embrace.

"Hyung... I need you Hyung," Jimin moaned, his hands now holding onto his lover as his knees were weak and he felt he might melt into Yoongi.

It was a feeling of pure ecstasy to the young Korean man. Being held and kissed by his forbidden lover. But this feeling was mixed with heartbreak as he knew that the two could never belong together. 

Jimin tried to ignore the tug in his heart and relish the feeling of Yoongi in this moment.

"Take me Yoongi... please." He whispered breathlessly. Those words sent an ache to Yoongi's hard length as he tore himself away from Jimin's neck and passionately kissed the young man on his plush lips.

"Jimin.. oh Jimin."

With that, Yoongi turned the young man around to face the seat of the luxurious vehicle they were squeezed in. He was painfully hard and the sight of his lover ready before him was almost enough to drive him into madness.

Yoongi too felt the burden of what their future would bring. He had long put the thought of their lives together off, but there would be no amount of time for Jimin's family or society to understand his passion for his higher class, male, lover. Time was up for the two men.

But they had this moment.

He spit a generous amount into his large palm and coated his cock. He guided the head to the desired destination and slowly began to press inside the boy.

Jimin hissed in pain and pleasure, hands braced onto the car window.

Yoongi leaned forward and pressed a kiss on Jimin's neck.

"More Hyung... please I need to feel you inside me." Jimin begged.

Yoongi pressed inside him with more force, head falling back from the intense wave of pleasure that the mans tight warmth gave him.

"Fuck... Jimin..." He wanted to come undone there and then. He began thrusting into the body before him, Jimin trembling. 

"Yoongi...fuck...Hyung...so...much..." His arms collapsed and he now pressed into the seat underneath him, sticky with sweat and unable to think straight.

Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's long hair and pulled his head back as he kept a rough pace and gently bit and kissed the exposed flesh of neck and collar bone. "God Hyung." Jimin nearly shouted, eyes shutting. 

"Jimin..my prince...you like this. You like it when I'm deep inside you." Yoongi asked into his lovers ear, sending shivers throughout Jimin. 

"Y-yes Hyung." He panted. "Yes. Only you."

Yoongi's pace had slowed, wanting the moment to last as long as it could, as his right hand snaked up and around Jimin's neck, finger caressing his lips, before Jimin parted them and began to suck on Yoongi's pointer finger. Yoongi planted soft kisses to the exposed neck beneath him.

"Only you, Jimin." He whispered, as though pouring his heart into words. It was enough to break the spell of the moment and he could feel tears beginning to brim in his brown eyes. "Only you, Jimin..." If only it were true.

"Yoongi." And suddenly both of Yoongi's pale hands were on his lovers hips as he began to thrust at a punishing pace. "Yoongi!" Jimin cried, feeling the pleasure building inside him as the elder's cock hit that deep and hidden place within him. 

"Jimin...Jimin...cum for me my love." Yoongi panted.

That was all Jimin needed to give way to pleasure and cum with a cry, shaking against the seat as Yoongi continued until he could feel the enjoyable warmth emptying inside him as Yoongi gave a final thrust and held onto Jimin as though he was to be stolen away any moment.

Yoongi pulled himself out of Jimin, evidence of their fornication dripping down the mans legs as Jimin tugged his pants back up, and wiped a tear away not wanting Yoongi to see.

Yoongi fastened his belt and as Jimin turned to face him, he pulled the man close to him for a kiss, deep and true. He broke their reverie for a moment, eyes still closed and foreheads remained in contact as they laid there, both trying to catch the breaths.

"Jimin..." Yoongi began as Jimin tried to quiet a sniffle. "I don't want you to marry her." 

Jimin opened his eyes to meet his lovers gaze, tears returning to those chocolate eyes. "Hyung...I don't have a choice. No one would ever let us be together." Jimin said, heart breaking with every word. "We-we knew it would end this way."

 End. Yoongi knew it would never end in his heart, no matter what the morning brought. "I don't want it to end Jimin. I love you. I've never loved anyone the way I have loved you." His voice wanting to break as he watched the tears begin to stream down his lovers cheeks. He took the younger mans head in his hands, thumbs wiping away the tears. He could feel the same liquid sorrow threaten him now. 

"And I will never love Pom Yuni or anyone the way I love you." Jimin stated truthfully as he kissed his lover, Yoongi's hands meeting his on his cheeks, tears mixing together, as they poured their souls into their kiss.

Yoongi finally pulled away, still holding onto Jimin. 

"It will only ever be you, Hyung."

゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。

The rear window of the Renault, is completely fogged up. Jimin's hand had come up at some point during the passion and had slammed against the glass, leaving a handprint in the veil of condensation.

Inside the car, Yoongi's overcoat is like a blanket over them. It stirs and Jimin pulls it down. They are huddled under it, intertwined, now mostly clothed. Their faces are flushed and they look at each other wonderingly. Jimin puts his hand on his face, as if making sure he is real.

"You're trembling." Jimin states.

"It's okay. I'm alright." Yoongi lays his cheek against Jimin's chest. "I can feel your heart beating."

Jimin hugs Yoongi's head to his chest, and just holds on for dear life.

゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。☆。・゛★゛・。

"Well, I wasn't the first teenager to get seduced in the backseat of a car, and certainly not the last, by several million. He had such fine hands, artist's hands, but strong too... roughened by work. I remember their touch even now."