A week before Christmas....

The cold night was very festive with the holiday lights and families enjoying each other company

The cold night was very festive with the holiday lights and families enjoying each other company. I have a lot to do before Christmas since I was hosting small Christmas gathering for a few friends. I wanted to find a Santa dress so the party.

I saw a boutique with holiday dresses on the window of the store. I walked towards the store but was stopped when I saw two of my friends.

"Jisoo! Jin!" I called out toward the couple.

The couple that were walking hand in hand heard their name being called and looked up. Jin was the first to noticed it was me calling them. He got Jisoo attention and gesture towards me. Jisoo smiles once she saw me. The good looking couple walked toward me.

"Hey Lisa, how are you?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm good. I'm just getting last minutes things for the party." I told them as I showed them the bags in my hand.

"Oh that's great. We are still bringing three sides correct?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes."

"Will there be dessert?" Jin asked.

I laughed at his question. Jin has a big sweet tooth. Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Yes Jin, I will have dessert. Rose and Jimin are making them."

He smiled brightly.

On the right of us we saw bunch of teenagers making a commotion. It was a group of kids, around the age of 16. There were in a huddle around a boy and a girl. The girl was blushing really hard, and the boy was smirking. It took me a second to realize they were under a mistletoe. The group of kids were chanting "Kiss! Kiss!" The boy and girl over came their shyness and kissed.

Jisoo, Jin and I were watching the whole ordeal and my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much.

My smile faded a little thinking of a memory of last Christmas when he told me for the first time he loves me under the mistletoe.

"Lisa?" Jisoo called me breaking me out of my thoughts thoughts.

"Yeah." I tried to give her a convincing smile but I could see Jisoo and Jin not believing it.

"He hasn't called?" Jin asked.

I knew who he was asking about. I shook my head to his question.

"Have you talked to him?" I asked Jin.

Jin turned to Jisoo and they were both looking at each other as if they we're having a silent conversation.
Jisoo nod her head and Jin turned back to me.

"Yes, I spoke to him two days ago."

My heart cracked a little hearing they he reached out to his friends and I still haven't heard a word from him.
I could tell from their looks they feel sorry for me. I love my friend I do but I feel little when people give me pity looks. I know it's because they care but it still an awful feeling.

So I set the sad feeling in my heart aside and give them a smile.

"That's good. Well if you hear from him before Christmas, please tell him I said Merry Christmas." I tell them with a brave face. Before they could say anything, I spoke up again. "Well I'll get going. I'll see you at the dinner."

"Okay, call us if you need anything okay?" Jisoo tells me.

I nod my head yes and I leaned in for a hug. I turn to Jin and give him a hug as well.

"Take care Lisa." Jin tells me.

They turned around and head back to where they were going. I took a deep breath and start to walk to the the boutique and looks around the store. I finally saw a dress that I wanted and walked out the store.

When I walked out the store I accidentally bumped into some one.

Yeri....

She was just as shock as I was when we realized what happen.

"Lisa?" She asked. I didn't answer her. She saw my face and she knew exactly what what going in my mind. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry I bumped into you. I sho-"

"Is that the only reason why your sorry?" I asked her interrupting her.

Her face went still and she knew what I meant.

"Lisa... I.. I'm sorry." She stutters out.

"Of course you are. And that's why you continue to reach out to him." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Lisa, I swear it was nothing." She pleaded me. I scoff at her words. "You have to believe me, us or at least him."

I turned to look her in the eyes. "I do not have to do anything for you or him." I took a deep breath calming myself. "I have to go. Merry Christmas Yeri, and tell him the same." Her eyes widen at my words before she could say another word I walked off.

I'm a nice person, I swear.  But I can't get the image of their lips together out of my head. Yeri called me multiple times after the incident and told me it was a complete accident. He did too but I wasn't ready to hear an apology. I wasn't ready to have the conversation of why he did what he did.

I remember crying every night, he called for for the first three days and he stopped. My heart broke when I realize he stop trying.

One of my fears for us came true. My fear of us not believing in each other, that we would stop loving one another.

When he stop calling I question, did he stop loving me?