Christmas Day pt 1

I woke up in Lili's home and this time I woke up before her

I woke up in Lili's home and this time I woke up before her. I wanted to brew coffee and make breakfast for her.

I want to be good for her.

Being with her Christmas was a distant dream but as aid faith was in my side, Here I am on Christmas Day in her house.

I will not take advantage of this. I will treasure this and make the best of it.

I want to show her how sorry I was and how good I can be.

I was so surprised and happy when she brought me to her house. I been trying to figure out where she lives for 7 months. Once I stepped into her place, I check it out to make sure she was safe and comfortable. There were a couple of things wrongs, so I fixed them for her.

She was always the detail one to noticed things wrong but never fixing it. She would nag me to get it fix. So I was more than happy to fix the things in her home. It felt normal.

I was in the middle of making her eggs and rice, and Brew coffee for her when she came in the kitchen.

She stood there in a haze with her hair slightly in a mess. It was a beautiful sight to see.

"What are you doing?" She ask before yawning.

"I'm making breakfast. Have a seat."

She walked up to her kitchen island, "you didn't have to do all this."

"I know, but I feel bad that I had to stay here when you were getting ready for your Christmas dinner."

"Yes but you fix so much stuff." She bit her lips in between her sentences. "Thank you again Kookie. I really do appreciate it."

My smile widen at her appreciation. "No problem. I just wish you would have called me earlier and have me come fix the things."

She turn her head to avoid eye contact. I know I was making her uncomfortable, but I need her to know I'm still for her.

"And if you need anything else, I'll come over for whatever you need."

Lili whips her head around so fast. "Kookie, I don't think that's a good idea."

I put down the spatula, "Why not?"

"Because it would be inappropriate." She tells me.

I scoff at her words and back to put the food on her plate. I can feel her gaze on me.

"Inappropriate?" I ask as I put the plate on the kitchen island.

"Yes."

"So sleeping with each other the other day wasn't appropriate?" I challenge her.

She froze mid air. She clear her throat before answering me. "That was a mistake." She mumbles out.

"No it wasn't." I tell her.

She looks up at me surprised. I was angry that she is pushing the last fees days aside as if it meant nothing. I know her, she enjoy my time with her, she misses me. She can't just let me go after today.

"Kookie please, it's Christmas. Let's not fight." She begs.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Sure. Just be honest with me. Do you miss me?"

Her mouth widen from surprise and immediately closed it. "Let's not talk about this."

She gets up and starts to walk off. I chased her and grab her upper arm and pull her towards me.

"You miss me Lili, just tell me. Be honest for each of our sakes." I can feel her trying to pull away from my grasp. "Because I missed you so much. And that night was one of the best damn nights I have had I along time. Having you underneath me all bare moaning my name was a beautiful sight." I hear her gasp, "and but I miss most taking care of you, being with you, watching movies and all the stuff we use to do. I love you Lili, don't you still love me."

I was so lost in my words that my grip of her loosen a little and she pulled away with tears in her eyes.

"Damn it Kookie! Yes, I fucking miss you. Of course I still love you. I didn't break your heart, you broke mine!" She yells out.

"But I didn't leave, you did!" I tell her back.

"Because I thought I was pregnant!"

She and I froze at her confession. She covers her mouth with her hand as if she didn't mean to blurt those words.

"You.. you were pre pregnant?" I stuttered out.

A tear fell down from her cheek. "No." She signs out. "But I thought I was. I was late on my period and when I went to the doctor after coming back from Thailand, they said I wasn't." She tells me.

I close my eyes from disbelief. She was holding a possible secret from me while I got drunk.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out.

"It's fine. Let's just forget everything please." She begs. I open my mouth to speak but she interrupted me. "When can lock smith get here?" She ask.

My heart broke that she still wants me out.

"I called yesterday. They were so busy and today they are close. They will only do if it's emergency. And since I'm in a shelter place they won't come till tomorrow."

Her eyes showed disappointment and I mirror her eyes.

But something changed, pity and guilt.

" do you want to stay then?" She ask.

"I do. Let me enjoy this last day with you please."

She nods her head. "Okay."