Christmas Eve

Memories of my night with Kookie was invading my mind

Memories of my night with Kookie was invading my mind. I can't believe that I let myself do what I did. When he touch my cheek, I lost it. I wanted his embrace and when he kiss me, all my senses was gone.

The morning of the that night, I woke up before Kookie and slowly walked out of the apartment. When I got home was when my phone blew up with text messages and phones from him.

He was hurt that we had sex and I left him. Believe me, I felt terrible but I didn't intentionally do it.

I cried most of the day yesterday remember his touch, his kisses and his words. He was loving and caring.

He was my Kookie.

I told myself today was Christmas Eve and not to think about anything sad. So that was my game plan.

My phone was ringing when I was prepping meals for tomorrow.

I answered expecting Jennie to tell me something about dinner.

"Lisa, what the hell?" She yells on the one side of the phone.

"what do you mean?"

"Why is Jungkook at my house mopping around with V?"

My eyes widen at her question. Guilt consume all over again, but I was so ashamed that I slept with him.

"I have no idea."

It was silence for a second then Jennie tells through my phone. "Don't you dare lie to me. What do you mean 'I have no idea' yeah you do! If your name keep coming out of his mouth in every sentence then you do! Now please come get this child!"

I stare at the phone after Jennie hung up on me. I blew out of annoyed breath.

I called Jisoo on my phone.

"Hello?" Jisoo answered.

"Hey, do you mind doing me a favor?" I ask nervously.

"If it has to do with picking up Kookie, that's a no." I was too shock to say anything. "Jennie called already." She explains.

"How I just got off the phone with me?"

"Well she called us before she called you. And it turns you visited Kookie last night?" I bit my lips as her question. "And I'll take that as a yes."

"Whatever." I mumble out.

"Don't even try to Rose." She tells me before I could hang up.

I tap my fingers on the kitchen counter as I debate what I should do.

I felt a notification on my phone.

NiNi:
Seriously, you tried Jisoo? Don't even try to get anybody to do your dirty work.

I stuck out my tongue toward my phone. I grab my coat and got in my car, and drove towards Jennie and V's place.

After ten short minutes, I was there. I didn't bother to knock and walked into their apartment.

"Jungkook, seriously anywhere but the couch! Can you at least take off your shoes!" I can hear Jennie hollering at Kookie.

"Seriously Kook, you are making my life difficult." V mumbles.

"I just want my Lili back. Does she not love me anymore? Wait.. is she dating anybody?" He question our friends.

"Jungkook, Lisa hasn't been seeing anybody so you can breathe." V answers him.

"Then why did she leave me again?"

I felt bad that he was hurt again. I didn't like this scene so I decided to finally speak up.

"I'm here." I spoke out and got everybody attention.

Kookie stood up, when he sees me at the door. His sad eyes lit up.

"Finally! Can you take him!" Jennie push Kookie towards me.

Kookie stumbled a little bit he caught his balance. He gives me sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Hurry the hell up." I grumble out.

"Where are we going?" He ask.

"I'm taking you home." I tell him.

"Umm, I lost my keys."

I froze at my spot which led Kookie to bump into me. I turn around him. "What do you mean you lost your keys?"

"I lost my keys."

I stomp my feet on the ground. "Kookie, are you serious?"

"Yes?"

"Then what the hell am I going to do with you?"

He gives me a smile. "You can take me to your place and I can help you with your get together tomorrow."

I eye Kookie skeptically, as if he plan this whole situation.

"I'll be good. I promise." He  promises.

I walk toward my car and let Kookie get in. I start driving and I became more nervous by the each second. 

We made it to my place and Kookie was looking around the neighborhood. I watched him anxiously. I walked in front of him to get into the building.

I unlock my door and step aside so he can come in. He continues to observe my place.

"You live in a loft?" He question me. I nod my head. "By yourself?" I nod again. "It seem like a decent neighborhood." He turn toward my door. "You need an extra lock." He tells me. He continues to walk toward my kitchen and my living room. "You have some high shelves but no stool?" I shook my head. "How come it's dark on this side?" He ask on one side of my living room.

"Umm a light went out and I keep forgetting to replace it."

He nod his head. "Let me borrow your car?"

"Why?"

"I saw a hardware store on the way here. Let me fix some things for you."

"Kookie no, I'm fine." I tell him.

"No, I need to fix some stuff please." He wanted to help me. I sign out in defeat.

"Okay."

The rest of the day, I was getting ready for the dinner tomorrow and Kookie fixed some things at my place. He added another lock to my door, replace three light bulbs, bought a stool, fixed the water pressure on my tub and mount my tv on my wall.

He did so much for me today, I was so thankful. The things he did for me were things I been wanting to fix but never had the chance.

We both were exhausted with the day, after dinner we watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.