Christmas Day Pt 2

It was time for the dinner

It was time for the dinner. V and Jennie came a little early to bring clothes for Kookie, since he didn't have any clothes to change into.

I thought it was weird when Jennie asked what I was wearing and the color of my outfit and when Kookie came out, it made sense.

She made sure Kookie outfit matches mines.
•the outfits is up too•

I'll admit, he looks good but he always did look good. I remember when I first met him, it was so hard to take my eyes off of him.

"You look beautiful." Kookie compliments me.

"You look great as well." I tell him back.

"Let's just enjoy tonight?"

"Yes." I agree with him. Before I turn around, he took a step forward and kiss my forehead.

"I love you." He whispers and walks out of my room.

I cover my heart with my right arm trying to control my breathing.

"Aww don't you two look cute?" Jennie praises us.

"Yeah, thanks for that." I tell Jennie, with sarcasm.

"No problem babe." She gives me a wink.

I hear Kookie laughing besides me, I gently elbowed him with a smirk on my face.

We turn back to Jennie and V and they were eyeing us suspiciously.

"What?" I ask.

V shakes his head. "Nothing. It's nice to see you two together again." V admits.

I blush at his sentence but I did feel bad that after today, I told Kookie I wouldn't see him again.

The door bell rings.

Good timing. I thought.

I went to the door and RM and Suga showed up with their gifts and side dishes. Jisoo and Jin showed up a few minutes later. Jimin, Rose and J hope we're the last to show up.

RM and Suga were surprise to see Kookie here but went along as if this was all planned.

We start to have dinner and everything was going smoothly. Kookie was next to me in the center of the table. He was putting food on plate and making sure I was okay throughout the night.

I was a little bothered by the fact he was being nice but we agreed to not fight, so I let it be.

We are at dessert, which Jin was happy for.

"Lisa, have you decided what you are planning to do?" Jisoo asked me.

My eyes nervously shifted to Kookie for a second and back to Jisoo. "Umm, kind of, it's still up in the air."

"Oh, are they still waiting for your answer?" Jin asked.

"Umm yeah."

"What are they asking about?" Kookie asked me.

Everybody froze when the realize Kookie didn't know what was going on.

"He doesn't know?" Jimin ask.

I shook my head.

"What's going on?"

"Umm, the Dance agency in Thailand reached out again." I tell him.

His eyes became sad. "Oh, I see." He built up a courage and smile at me. "Are you going to take it?"

"Um, I'm still deciding."

"I think you should."

"I know you do." I was sadden at the memory of his wanting me to leave.

"So are we ready for presents?" RM ask out loud.

I look over at RM and gave him a grateful smile. He nod his head in understanding.

We all got up from the table and went to the living room where we exchange all of our gifts.

Everybody got clothes and few accessories. Jimin did give Rose another charm for her charm bracelet.

Suga gave everybody a picture of himself and signed. Typical Suga.

Jisoo made all the girls and I a scrapbook, which was very sweet.

"Lisa you have one more gift." J hope tells me.

I look around confused. I thought I got a gift from everybody as well. I grab the bag and saw it was from Kookie.

Then I remember Rose brought Kookie's gift here. I hesitated at first but Kookie nod my head to continue. I took out the wrapping paper and I saw it was one of those red toys you look into.

I look up at Kookie confused but he just smiled at my reaction. I put my eyes into the toys to see the pictures inside and I push the handle down and I notice it was pictures of us throughout the four years we knew and love each other.

The last picture, was when three weeks before I left home when we had breakfast with each other.

Tears were coming down on my face by the time the last picture showed up.

The feelings have been hitting me so hard last few days with Kookie here. My heart was running overload. The room was quiet.

I put the toy down and look up at Kookie and the way he was looking at me, there is no doubt that he loves me.

I told myself in the moment, to trust him.

I got up from my spot, went Kookie. I pick his hand up so he could stand up. I can feel everybody gaze on us.

I didn't care.

We were toe to toe and he gave longing eyes and I couldn't contain myself.

"I love you."

His eyes widen at my words and instantly came down to kiss me.

Our friends were clapping and cheering for us. We pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you too." He whispers to me.

"Don't leave tonight or ever please." I tell him.

He nods his head. "I'm here nae sa-rang."

Christmas was perfect with him by my side. I didn't know what the future hold but I want Kookie to be with me always. I love the man with more than I can explain and being without him was hard but I stayed strong for my sanity but with Kookie with me, I was myself.

I was sane weather I was loosing it or not. He was my ground and I needed him.

The end of the night when everybody left Kookie helped me clean. When we were done we sat down on my couch snuggling with each other.

"So what are going to do do with dance agency?" Kookie asked me.

I look up at him, "What do you think I should do?"

"I want you to go but I just got you back and I want to be you."

"If I told you another agency reached out to me here in Seoul, what would you say?"

He looks at me surprise, "do you?" I nod my head. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because at first I wanted to get away from you but now that I realize that was going to be a big mistake, I want to take the one here in Seoul."

"So your staying?" He ask.

"I'm staying!" He captures my lips.

"Merry Christmas." He tells me.

"Merry Christmas." I tell him back.