Three days before Christmas

I finally finish wrapping all the present and ready to put them on the tree

I finally finish wrapping all the present and ready to put them on the tree. Luca, one of my cats, startled me by walking over the piano and jumped up and accidentally drop an ornament from the tree.

I scold Luca as he walks away. I went back to the tree and pick up the broken ornament pieces and froze when I realize it was my one of my favorite one.

It was an Iron Man ornament Kookie bought me. I remember the night we watch the all the movies in one night for the hell of it. He was so such a fan of Iron Man, and I was talking about the movie on a constant basic, Kookie got jealous of Robert Downey Jr. I thought it was adorable how cute and pouty he would get when he would be jealous.

So that year for Christmas he bought me a Iron Man ornament and told me that this was closest I could get to the Robert Downey Jr.

The door bell interrupted my thoughts. I got up and open the door. I see Rose and Jisoo handful of gifts.

"Oh my goodnesses. What's going on?" I ask through laughter.

"We brought our gifts early..." Rose starts to explain as she walk into my apartment and put the gifts down. "Because we have boyfriends who have patience of a five year old."

I giggle at her words.

"She's not kidding Jin has non stop asking me and looking for his presents. I was ready to kick him out of the place till Christmas." Jisoo tells me.

"Since J hope is staying with us till his place is getting done, I have two five year olds."

"Well, that's okay." I tell them as I help them put the present under the tree.

"I have more in the car." Rose tells me as I was helping Jisoo.

Jisoo and I eye each other confused. I look around and I saw there were a lot of presents. After five minutes, Rose came in with more gifts.

"Rose! This is a lot of gifts. You guys didn't have to buy so much." I tell Rose.

She gave me a look of confusion, then a guilt look. "Oh Umm, it's not all from me and Jimin. There from someone else too." She mumbles out.

I look at Jisoo and she open her mouth and close it as she understood.

But I didn't.

"Did Jennie make you bring her gifts too?"

"Umm no."

I became more confuse. "Who else?"

"Jungkook."

My eyes widen at the name. "Oh. Umm okay."

"Yeah sorry. He asked us to bring them so everybody could open their presents together." Rose explains.

I look down with guilt. It didn't occur to me that this would be the first Christmas without his friends on Christmas Day.

"Is he spending it with his family?" I ask Rose.