Chapter 4

I was walking through Ouran, going to my locker. School was over and Tamaki told me today that there was not going to be any Host Club activities. I had to put some stuff in my locker before I could go home. As I walked out of the building, I felt two hands around my waist lifting me. I squeaked and turned my head to see Takashi. He put me over his shoulder. I craned my neck to see where we were going, but all I could see was Honey-senpai's head. I sweat dropped and sighed loudly. "Honey-senpai? Takashi? What are you guys doing?" I asked loudly. Honey turned a bit and giggled before opening a car door. Takashi threw me in and I landed face first on a leather seat. "Okay, ow." I said while rubbing my face. I heard a laugh and it scared the begesus out of me! I looked up and saw the twins and Haruhi sitting on the other side of the limo. I looked to my left to see Takashi and Honey standing outside the limo waving. I reached for the door handle, but apparently limo's have child safety locks. I groaned and then realized I didn't have my bag. I freaked out when the car started moving and looked out the window. I must have dropped it. I was having a mini-spaz attack when I saw that Honey was holding it. I sighed in relief, but then saw the twins looking at me evilly. Oh no.

        So, I am currently being thrown into a changing room. Fun right? I really hope you noticed the sarcasm there. When we arrived at, where ever the hell we are, Hikaru picked me up and threw me into a room occupied by two evil maids and three hundred swim suits. I groaned. "Do I have to?" I whined loudly so the twins could hear. "Yes!" Stupid twins. I looked around the room nervously and saw one of the evil maids walking toward me. She had her hands up as if she were about to pounce. "Wait! No! I don't wanna!" I shouted as she jumped on me, swim suit in hand. When did she even grab that? After about fifteen minutes of wrestling I was sitting on the ground pouting in a green bikini. It was frilly and had polka-dots on it and I hated it. I frowned and stood up. I opened the door a crack and put my head though. Haruhi had left long before and I was stuck here alone. I looked around to make sure the coast was clear. I couldn't see anyone, but I did spot my bag. I smiled, my jacket was in my bag. I cautiously took a step out of the door, then took off in a full out sprint toward my bag. I passed the building, only to realized everyone was standing around the corner. I squealed and ran faster, but one of the twins tackled me to the ground. As I was falling I gripped a near by towel and I was trying to use it to cover myself up. The twin that tackled me however, pinned me to the ground. I was on my back now, and the twin, Kaoru, was straddling my waist. He was trying to pin my arms above my head and grab the towel from my possession. I heard footsteps while wrestling Kaoru for the towel and looked up to see Takashi looking down on me. I didn't have much time to think about the fact I was practically naked in front of him though, because at that moment Kaoru pried the towel from my hands. "Guys I got it!" He exclaimed as he jumped off of me and ran to everyone else. I blushed and my hands flew to face as a way to cover it. I was still laying on the ground, with my legs bent. I heard someone some near me, and I looked through my fingers to see Takashi bending down and looking at me. "Are you okay?" He asked in his deep voice. I sat up and nodded, finally taking my hands away from my face. He stood and put his hand out for me to take. I smiled and took it, but when he pulled me up he pulled a little to hard and I crashed into his chest. I blushed and took a step back. "Sorry Takashi." I said with a blush.I looked up and saw the guys all looking at me. I turned toward where my bag was, but I only saw Kyoya sitting there guarding it. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me my bag?" I asked half-heartedly. I knew he wouldn't give it to me. He looked at me and smiled before turning back to his laptop. That's what I thought. I crossed my arms over my stomach nervously. I'm the only girl actually showing any skin here and it's making me very uncomfortable. I heard someone running so I looked up just in time to see the twins pointing there water guns at me. I dodged quickly, avoiding the water, then ran behind Takashi. They shot at me again, but this time they got Takashi. He turned to look at me and I saw his face and hair were drenched. "Uh...... hi?" I said innocently while rubbing the side of my arm. I saw him smile a bit before he picked me up and ran to the pool. "Takashi don't!" I screamed as he jumped in, me still on his shoulder.

        I quickly swam to the surface of the pool. I looked around until I saw Takashi's head pop up a few feet away from me. I smiled and swam over quickly. I finally got to him and jumped, causing him to go under the water. The only problem was, he held onto my arm and I went down with him. I opened my eyes cautiously. The water burned my eyes a little before they adjusted. I looked to my right to see Takashi grinning at me. I smiled back and swam to the surface. My hair was in my face and water was dripping off my chin. I smiled. I could tell today was going to be fun. 

        Looks like I spoke to soon.

        I got out of the pool with Takashi and walked over to Haruhi. As I was having a conversation about our favorite books, Tamaki broke something and sent Honey somewhere deep in the forest. I ran toward him, Haruhi and Takashi at my tail. I was about to jumped the water when Takashi grabbed my arm. I looked in the water and saw, crocodiles!? I screamed and jumped back right into Takashi. What were we going to do? I ran toward Tamaki. He and Kyoya were looking over a map, trying to decided the quickest way to Honey. After they found an acceptable route we were off. But then it started to rain. I smiled. I loved the rain. Everyone stopped and went under a gazebo type thing, but I continued once I was sure nobody was looking. I was walking on a path when the rain stopped, I frowned. I took a step and was about to fall when someone caught. Lets just say they scared the crap out of me. I was about to punch the person when I saw it was Takashi. My fist stopped an inch away from his face. "Yo." I stated as I stood up, thus leaving his grip. "Well, lets go find Honey."