Chapter 5

Man was I freezing! The boys never let me grab a towel before we left and I was drenched! I mean, I guess it was my fault for walking in the rain, but I digress. So, since I was freezing, I was walking a little slower then usual. I was staring at the ground intently, suddenly aware of the fact that I was in a bikini in front of Takashi. So, since I was so focused on the ground, when Takashi picked me up, I was freaking terrified. I yelped and looked up at him. He was holding me bridal style and my hands were on his bare chest. My face turned bright red and I looked to the ground once more in embarrassment. "T-Takashi. What are you d-doing?" I asked nervously. "You walk to slow." He said bluntly. I scowled a bit, but the blush on my cheeks didn't recede for many minutes. Finally, we reached the clearing we'd been walking toward. When we walked into it, we were ambushed by Kyoya-kun's private police force. They were whispering to each other, calling Takashi a suspicious person. They must think I'm the missing child. I'm notevenshort! I frowned. They started threatening Takashi. Then, when he wouldn't put me down they ran forward. "Wait! No!" I shouted as they reached forward, trying to take me away from Takashi. I shrieked and pulled my arms away, gripping onto Takashi. I buried my face in his chest. "Hey!" I looked up and saw Honey standing on a high branch with a vine in his hands. He quickly jumped down and swung on the vine, kicking one of the police officers in the face. He then jumped off the vine and into the air, he giggled quietly before continuing to attack the police officers. He was moving so fast all you could see was a little blonde blur.

Now it was obvious that Honey was a Haninozuka. 

"Picking on my friends is bad!" He shouted while waving his index finger in the air as if to say, 'No!' I smiled and jumped out of Takashi's arms before running to Honey. I picked him up and started spinning. "Honey!Your okay! We were all so worried!" I said while hugging him. I stopped hugging when I saw everyone come running from the opposite direction. Haruhi and Tamaki ran to Honey as I set him down. "Hard to believe this is Honey's handy work." Hikaru commented. I looked to see him poking one of the police officers in the head. They apologized frantically, saying they had no idea they were searching for a Haninozuka. Honey smiled and patted Takashi on the head. "Good job Takashi! I knew you could keep Yuka-chan safe!" He said with a smile before running at me and hugging me around the waist. I smiled and lifted him onto my shoulders. I looked up down from Honey to see Takashi starring at me intently. "Thanks a lot Takashi." I said with a small, shy smile. He lifted his hand and ruffled my hair with a chuckle and a half smile.

"Maybe we can go to the beach next." Kaoru said as we exited the park. "Don't be ridiculous. Why would Haruhi want to go somewhere as childish as the beach?" Tamaki said as he ran a towel through his hair. I smiled a bit at Tamaki. He obviously liked Haruhi. "No, the beach might be fun." Haruhi said while looking off at the sunset. I nodded and commented, "The beach is cool." Everyone turned to look at me a bit surprised. "What?" I asked with the shrug of my shoulders and a small giggle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Haruhi-" "We picked this out just for you!" I looked over from my studying. I was sitting by the window with Haruhi and she was studying as well. She sweat dropped. The twins were holding up a ruffly pink bikini. They explained to Honey, who was holding up a blue one piece, that the bikini was picked because the ruffles would hide the fact that Haruhi was flat chested. "We have one for Yuki too!" They shouted. My head shot up. "What?!" I asked them in a shout. I looked to them to see a bright orange and white bikini. "No way am I wearing that!" I shouted, then Tamaki came in with a baseball bat and tried to hit the twins. "You two better stop sexually harassing my little girls!" He shouted while swinging the bat at them. I smiled a bit and giggled. I stopped giggling when Honey came over and pulled me to my feet. "Come on Yuka-chan! We have to find a bathing suit for you!" He said in a very childish way. I scowled a bit and Honey started chattering on about which swim suit I should wear. "What do you think Takashi?" Honey asked while looking away from a hot pink one piece. I sighed in relief, then looked to Takashi. He was holding a light blue two piece. I had ruffles and was thick strapped. I blushed and looked to the floor. "That would look so cute on you Yuka-chan!" Honey exclaimed. I blushed even more when all of the Host Club gathered around me.

((Okay, I know it's not my longest chapter, but at least it's good right? I know, I suck as an author. I will probably update tomorrow, but I want to actually publish one of my other stories, so this update may be delayed.))