Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and soft sunlight pouring through my window. I grumbled a bit, feeling a light weight on my foot. I looked down and saw Eiji's rabbit, Dai, stretched out and basking in the sunlight. I sighed, if Dai was in here, then so was Eiji. If Eiji was here then so was Ichigo. There must have been a storm last night or something. I ran a hand through my knotted hair, tugging at the tangles. I slipped my foot out from under Dai carefully and sat up. I leaned to either side of my bed and was surprised when neither of my siblings were in my sight. I stood and walked away from my bed, and saw them both laying on blankets by my door. I smiled and walked to the other side of my room. I looked in my mirror and saw my fiery red hair sticking out at all angles. I frowned and grabbed my brush, ripping through knot after knot. Finally, my hair was knot free, smooth, and flowing around my shoulders in twin tails. I grabbed a green and white T-shirt and some jeans then walked out of my room, carefully, and sprinted to my bathroom. I got dressed and all that junk((This comes from me! I've been saying 'junk' a lot lately because I can't cuss infront of adults anymore.... -.-)) then ran down the stairs two at a time. I tripped on the last step, but saved myself at the last second. I smiled at my luck then rushed to the kitchen. I put breakfast in the oven, we were having banana bread, then got to work. I pulled out all kinds of ingredients and set them up on a clean counter. I got to work, flying around the kitchen, adding ingredients and pouring batters. Soon the banana bread was replaced with brownies and pie. I stepped away from the oven and wiped my hand across my forehead, I had the stinking suspicion that I had just wiped cherry sauce on myself but I was far to busy to care.

        You see, I loved baking and cooking with a passion, so every Sunday I baked to my hearts content. I walked over to one of the many counters in our kitchen and cracked two eggs into the cookie mix. I grabbed the whisk and began to mix it when there was a knock on the door. I walked quickly to the door, bowl and whisk still in my possession, and opened the door. Outside stood the entire Host Club. I grimaced. "What are you doing here?" I asked, only to be ignored. They all briefly looked to my feet, which were clad in a pair of black sneakers, and flooded into my house. We didn't mind if you wore shoes inside here, strange as it seems, we've never really cared. I sighed and shut the door before returning to the kitchen. "Just make sure you don't wake up my siblings." I called over my shoulder. They were all, minus Haruhi, exploring my house like it was a museum. "Wait, I thought you paid for you attendance at Ouran?" Kaoru questioned from the sitting room. "I do." I called as I began putting dough on the cookie sheet. The twins heads popped into the kitchen. "You don't look rich to us." They commented with narrowed eyes. "I'm not, my mother is." I took the brownies out of the oven and put the cookies in. "The pie is going to need a few more minutes." I muttered to myself. "Where is your mother Yuki? I'm sure she's just as pretty as you!" Tamaki sighed dreamily as he spun around in my kitchen. I shrugged, "Paris? London? I don't have a clue, her and my dad split years ago." I pulled the pie out of the oven then placed it on a rack to cool. I then took off my flour covered apron and hung it on the hook near the door. I looked up at the Hosts and saw them with awkward and concerned faces. I smiled at them and walked across the kitchen to wash up, getting a towel wet and wiping off my forehead. "And by the way Tamaki, I look more like my father. Mom's a blonde!" I giggled a bit and turned to everyone. "Anyone care for some banana bread?"

        "So, Yuki, why are you doing all this baking anyway? It seems like a lot." Haruhi commented from beside me. We were sitting at my table, nibbling quietly on our bread. I sighed, knowing I'd have to make more for Eiji and Ichigo. I smiled and giggled. "I love baking, but don't have much time. So, every Sunday I bake as much as possible. Every Sunday for ten years Eiji has woken up to the smell of cookies in the oven. Ichigo wasn't born at the time and- Oh, I'm sorry, I'm rambling." I smiled and looked at all the smiling faces before me. "So what brings you all here, not that I don't enjoy your company."I asked. "We were bored and-" "We'd already been to Haruhi's so we figured-" "Why not?" I smiled at them. "well thank you for visiting, friends don't come over often." Honey giggled and spun in a circle. "This is super yummy Yuka-chan! I wish I could come over every Sunday!" He exclaimed. "You could if you want. I could even teach you h-" I was interrupted by shuffling feet. I turned and saw Eiji and Ichigo with hair sticking up on end. They were still in their pajamas and they were both rubbing their eyes. "Don't rub your eyes, it'll give you bags." I said before getting up and going to the kitchen to gather their breakfast. I grabbed a few cookies, but dropped them when I heard a high pitched scream. I panicked and ran to the room to see everyone looking frightened and Ichigo missing. "What happened?!" I exclaimed, running to Eiji and making sure he wasn't hurt. He chuckled. "We're fine, Ichigo just saw your friends here. You know how she is about people seeing her when she not 'properly groomed'." I grinned. Ichigo really didn't like people seeing her when she wasn't at her best, and it didn't help that the Host Club was attractive. Tamaki stood up with a hand on his heart. "Who knew such a small girl could scream so loud?" He questioned.

((I know, short chapter. I'm super sorry but I'm having major writer's block and this chapter took me forever. Please don't hate me! I'll try and update again soon!!!))