Chapter 15

Ring ring ring RING RING RING RI- I sighed and sat up straight, picking up my cell phone. I looked at the name, Tamaki, and groaned before reluctantly opening it and placing it against my ear. "Hel-" "YUKI, HARUHI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru all screamed at me through the phone. "Kidnapped? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, wishing they could call like normal people instead of a four-way conference call. "Momma! Yuki actually cursed at me!" Tamaki shouted. "Tamaki, calm down," Kyoya said in a calm way, although you could only just hear the annoyance in his voice. I stand corrected. Five-way conference call, because that's so much better.

        "Tamaki, I highly doubt Haruhi's been kidnapped," I said through gritted teeth. Tamaki has been arguing with me about this for about five minutes now, the twins and Kyoya cutting in occasionally and adding to the chaos. "She doesn't ever carry around anything other than food money, she looks too short and kid-ish to be raped, and if they wanted her possessions they could take it rather than her because she isn't very strong. Do you understand now?" I was frustrated, but I was trying not to yell, because I've found yelling only makes Tamaki worse. "Well if she isn't kidnapped, THEN WHERE IS SHE!?!!" Tamaki yelled. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Haruhi hasn't been kidnapped. She is currently residing in Karuizowa," Kyoya said, as cool and collected as always. I smirked in triumph. Then, I looked through Eiji's door. I had been having this argument with Tamaki for so long that I had managed to get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, and get Ichigo and Eiji up. I put my hand on the phone, slightly drowning out Tamaki's mindless prattle, and whispered,"Eiji, I'm probably going to have to go somewhere with the Host Club. Tamaki's freaking out over something stupid again. Do you mind?" I asked. Eiji looked up from Dai, whom he had been grooming, and smiled. "Sure. I can watch Ichigo. How long do you think you'll be gone?" He asked. I smiled as I looked at him. He had gotten so big. He was polite too, he didn't even notice than Dai had jumped off the bed and ran behind the bookcase. "With the host club, you can never tell. By the way, Eiji, Dai is behind the bookcase again," I said with a giggle. Eiji's eyes widened and he turned around to look at the bookcase. "Thanks sis," he threw over his shoulder before diving forward. "Be careful!" I shouted before putting the phone back to my ear and walking down the hall.

        "So, Tamaki. Have you calmed down yet?" I asked, now standing in my dining room. "Yuki, I was perfectly calm," I was sitting in the living room now, listening to him whine, "and haven't you been listening? We're going to Karuizowa to rescue Haruhi. I'll see you in ten minutes." He declared boldly before the line went dead. I figure that Tamaki is so worried he'll be there in five minutes rather than ten, so I walked up stairs and told Eiji I'd be leaving soon. I put my phone and some change in my pocket. Then, I walked down the stairs. There Tamaki was standing, in my doorway, his hands cupped over his mouth. He was probably about to yell for me. I smiled,"Ready?" He put his hands down, his face blank. "HURRY UP YUKI WE HAVE TO SAVE MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!" He yelled. He the ran out of my door toward his limo. "Bye Eiji!"

        "DON'T WORRY HARUHI! WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU!" Tamaki yelled out the side of a helicopter, through a bull horn. "Tamaki, calm down. You're going to fall." I said boredly. I'd been traveling with him for an hour and I am almost tired of him. He looked at me angrily, then demanded that the pilot take us down immediately. "Won't that hurt Haruhi? What if she's too close to us?" I asked with a smug look on my face. He scowled at me, the twins each giving me high fives, then demanded the pilot take us down somewhere far away from the building.

        I scowled. Tamaki took my joke to far and made the pilot stop a long ways away from the pension and we had to walk all the way there. When we finally got there I made a B-Line for a comfy looking chair, only to be grabbed by Tamaki. "Yuk-ee~! It's impolite to come to someone's business unannounced then just sit without greeting the host. You must always-" I tried to listen to Tamaki, really I did, but after a while his rants all just sound so the same. "Sorry Tamaki; I'm just kind of tired," I looked up and gave him an apologetic -and slightly tired- smile. I turned away from him before he could respond and went up to Misuzu with a smile on my face. I took her hand in mine and shook it warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Misuzu. Your penison is amazingly lovely," I said kindly. "Oh, thank you dear. You and your friends are all so cute! I'm so glad Haruhi has friends like you. By the way, call me Susuzu-ci dear, it's much cuter," she paused to hug me then continued speaking quickly. "I'm so glad to have another girl here, not to be mean but Haruhi is useless when it comes to girl talk," Susuzu-ci said louder then she should have. I smiled at her then excused myself to sit in the comfy chair I saw earlier. When I got there however, Hikaru was sitting in it. I stood behind the chair and put my hands on top of it. I leaned forward so that I could see his face. "Hikaru~ Do you think maybe I could sit in this chair? I'm awfully tired you see, taking care of two children is terribly tiring~," I cooed gently. He looked up at me and grinned. "I don't think so Yuki dear. My feet hurt awfully bad from walking all the way here. Not that I blame you," he said with an evil look in his eyes. I shrugged, "Alrighty then, you asked for it," I said simply. I walked around the chair and sat on Hikaru's lap cautiously. Then I got comfortable. "W-What are you doing Yuki?" Hikaru asked, his voice breaking. "Sitting," I replied calmly. "I'm sorry Hikaru, am I causing a problem?" I asked sweetly, turning to face him. He blushed a bit and nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah actually, I'm a tiny bit uncomfortable," he said unevenly. "Do you want me to get up?" I questioned innocently. He nodded unsurely. "Well then, you'll have to let me have the chair," I whispered. His face showed an expression of understanding and he grinned. "Actually, I'm suddenly extremely comfortable. Except for my arm, here let me just...," he trailed off, then put his arms around my waist. He put his face on my shoulder and smiled warmly. 

    I blushed and started to stutter. I hadn't expected him to play along, he was just supposed to get up. "U-um, I," I couldn't even create proper sentences. I don't think I've ever been this close to a boy before. "What's the matter Yuki?" Hikaru asked innocently. I frowned and my face grew redder, but Takashi came to my rescue. "Hikaru. Let go," Takashi said evenly. Hikaru glanced up at Takashi, grimaced, then released me. Then, before I had a chance to get up on my own, Takashi bent over and lifted me bridal style.

        "Let's go see what Mitsukuni is doing."