Chapter 10

Me and Haruhi walked through the halls of Ouran, headed straight toward the Host Club. We both knew we weren't going to accept the transfer to Lobelia, but we agreed messing with the boys is fun. I grinned at the thought of Tamaki graveling at our feet begging us not to go.

My grin quickly faded as we approached the Lobelia girls. They were waiting for us at the end of the hallway leading to Music Room Three. I scowled as Benio and Chizuru pulled us into awkward hugs. "Come maidens. We're ready to go and put that horrible Host Club in their place!" Chizuru said as they started twirling us in the direction on the club. Benio opened the doors with the other two on their knees, gesturing to the doors. How weird can you get? Inside was dark and there was a weird clumpy mass in the middle of the room. The mass quickly came apart, revealing six smaller masses. Each sang 'Ouran' at a different pitch. They ended when the lights came on and they sang 'Host Club.' Each boy, excluding Takashi, was in a dress with long hair and make-up. I smiled, trying to contain my giggles. "What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to mock women?!" Benio demanded, throwing her hands through the air. Tamaki explained that 'commoners' are suckers for free things, and that if we stay we'd not only get brothers, but a club full of sisters. Benio growled as the twins approached us. "We're the Hitachiin sisters." "Which one of us is prettier? Oh I'm just teasing!" The twins said in fake high pitched voices. Honey then ran up excitedly. "Haru-chan, Yuka-chan, you can call me big sister from now on!" He exclaimed, a finger raised up to his cheek. Me and Haruhi looked at each other, then burst out laughing. Honey and the twins both chased Haruhi around, as I was collapsed onto the ground from laughing so hard. Finally, we stopped laughing, her before me by several minutes, and stood. "Well maidens? What have you decided?" Benio asked, her face grim. "Hell no." I said bluntly while crossing my arms, puffing out my cheeks, and looking the other way. Haruhi then gave a long speech about how she respected the values of the school and found it interesting, but she came to Ouran for a reason. The twins came up and hugged me and Haruhi. I sweat dropped and looked at the rest of the guys. They were smiling, well smirking in Kyoya's case. I grinned and pushed the twins off of me. "Well maidens, I understand, but remember this. We will not give up on you. One day we will have you, and when we do we will burn this host club to the ground! Well, adieu." With that, Benio, Chizuru, and Hinagiku ((I do NOT know her real name....)) twirled away, slipping on banana peels just as the doors shut. I grinned. "Hey guys!" I said excitedly while running to them. I jumped on the couch, Honey on my tail giggling like a maniac.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a few days since the Lobelia incident and things seemed to be returning to normal. That is, until I got a call from Tamaki. It was early in the morning, but I was already up making breakfast. My little brother, Eiji, came tumbling downstairs, his hair a mess and pajamas a fray, when I received the call. "Hello?" I set the plate of food in front of Eiji before patting his head and walking out of the room. "Yuki, today we are going to Haruhi's." Tamaki said, his voice stern with determination. "Okay. Have fun with that." I replied with a smirk, knowing this would push Tamaki's buttons. "We ALL are going! Including you!" He yelled frantically. I sighed. "Okay then." I said reluctantly. I didn't want to spend another day with the Host Club when i didn't have to. "Great! We'll pick you up soon!" He said in his overly cheery voice. I dash upstairs and put my hair in a ponytail. I then rushed downstairs to tell Eiji I was leaving. I was surprised to see he was fully dressed, I wasn't as surprised to see he was playing with his rabbit

        "Since when are you fully dressed on a Saturday?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. He looked up and smiled at me. "I heard you had company coming, so I thought I'd get ready." He replied sweetly. I opened my mouth to reply, but was cut off by loud footsteps. I looked to the stairs and saw my little sister standing on the third or fourth step from the bottom. "We're having company?! Why didn't you wake me?" She demanded before running back up the stairs and disappearing through the bathroom door. I smiled. "Looks like Ichigo's awake." I chuckled as she ran out of the bathroom and disappeared again into her room.