Chapter 13

Ouran's famous Host Club was busy, but this time of year it was always busier. Or so I'm told. Yes, Halloween was just around the corner, and the guest's were even more excited then usual. It could be because of the exquisite decorations, but I doubt it. It was because of the boys, who spent the entire Halloween season dressed in vampire attire. To my surprise, they even had me a bit more flustered then usual. Not that they'd ever know that. I spend way to much time with these boys to let anything like that slip, or I'd probably never hear the end of it.

        Anyway, vampires blah blah blah, so because of the large population of flustered girls occupying space in the loved music room, I had much more work then usual. Girls came up to me left and right, wanting to know about a certain host after hours or just wanting a girl to giggle with. I obliged, as was my job, but I couldn't help but make fun of the whole establishment in my head. And that wouldn't really be a problem, except when I think like that, my mind tends to wonder. To many things. You have no idea how many times I've caught myself thinking about Takashi lately. I blushed just remembering some of the things I've caught myself thinking, which caused Kyoya-kun, who had just been talking to me, to smirk. "Oh, I see Yuki. Your just as smitten with us the rest of these girls." He said, somewhat smugly. I sneered and scrunched up my nose. "You wish Kyoya-kun." He just gave me that condescending smile of his and walked away, probably to sell something to some costumers. I sighed and looked down at the cart I was supposed to be pushing around. The things this club does to a person. 

-----------------------

        "Have fun guys!" I yelled out the door after Eiji and Ichigo. I giggled as I watched their retreating figures. They were going out trick-or-treating and had the most ridiculous costumes on. They had insisted on going as members of the host club, I had no clue why, but I let them none the less. Eiji was dressed as Tamaki, and I had hoped Ichigo would dress as Honey-senpai, as she'd look adorable, but no. She demanded to dress as Kyoya-kun. Oh Ichigo, your such a strange child. I shook my head and sighed. I turned to close the door, but it was stopped by someones shoe. I turned and saw the host club standing on my doorstep. I frowned, but let them in anyway. I eyed their costumes as they passed, all better then the one's I'd made. Haruhi was a hanging chad....? ((Hehehehe I'm such a HMYM fan it's not even funny! I don't know why, but I imagine Haruhi would TOTALLY dress as something lame like that! X3))  The twins were, ninjas, and they looked pretty awesome by the way. Tamaki was, a commoner I think. -.-* Oh Tamaki. Kyoya just wore his vampire costume he wore at the host club. Honey was a rabbit, and Takashi was a wizard. I giggled. "Look Takashi, we match!" I exclaimed with a smile while gesturing toward my witch hat. Yes, I was dressed as a witch this year, though it wasn't much. I'd spent all my time making Ichigo and Eiji's costumes and didn't spend that much time on mine. "Oh, look-" "-Yuki and Mori are wearing matching costumes-" "-Which means their together right?"  The twins whispered, extremely loudly. I blushed and dipped my head down. In order to change the subject quickly, I brought my head up and smiled. "So, do you guys wanna trick-or-treat, or do you wanna stay here and pass out candy?" I asked quickly. "Aren't we a little old to trick-or-treat?" I heard Haruhi mumble before Tamaki jumped up in excitement. "I wanna go trick-or-treating! You'll take us, won't you Yuki?" Tamaki ran and hugged me tightly. I sighed, "Why would I ask if I didn't want to go with you?" He just laughed and called me silly before running out the door. "Well, we'd better go before he gets lost or something." I grabbed a bag to keep candy in then ushered everybody out the door, turning to lock it once everyone had left. Honey ran to the head of the group next to Tamaki, while Takashi stayed in the back with me.

        "You know Takashi, you make a nice wizard." I commented with a smile. He looked down at me and gave me a small grin. "You look nice to Yuki." He said, his voice as deep and stoic as ever. I grinned, blushing slightly. We walked for some time, and the more candy I got, the more everyone kept taking candy from my bag. Not that I minded, I had a whole bowl full waiting for me at home. Eventually though, when I looked up everyone had disappeared. Everyone, but Takashi. "Where'd everyone go?" I asked as I looked around. I had stopped walking, and Takashi stopped a few feet in front of me. I looked to him and he shrugged. "We should go back to my house, only I'm not very familiar with this part of town.... Dammit!" I shook my head in frustration. "What's gonna happen when Ichigo and Eiji come home and I'm not there. And, I just had to leave the door locked! God Da-" Takashi cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. "Calm down. Everything will be fine. We just have to fine your house." I blushed and nodded. He nodded back, taking his hand off my mouth. We turned and began back down the street. I was looking at the pavement, lost in thought, when something warm brushed against my hand. I looked down and saw Takashi's hand centimeters away from mine. I looked up to his face, there was no hint that he'd done it on purpose, so I looked back down at the ground. A few steps later though,  Takashi's hand grasped mine. I gasped a bit, my face bright red, then gripped his hand, our fingers intertwining. 

        Eventually, we made it back to my house. Takashi stood in the kitchen, watching me cook. I assumed the Host Club would stay for dinner, so I made a lot. The host club, Ichigo and Eiji following close behind, came bursting into the house as I was finishing up dinner. I poked my head through the kitchen door and smiled. "Go and sit down. I made dinner, and by the way, I am expecting you to eat it." I said while eying the host club. "Thanks so much Yuk-ee! Your such a generous person! Of course we'll eat your lovely-" "That's nice Tamaki, just sit down." I said before going back into the kitchen.

        So we all ate dinner together. Afterwards, it was already to late for the host club to go home, so they decided they would stay. "Geez guys, thanks for asking me if you could stay at my house." I said sarcastically. The twins grinned at me and I shrugged. "Fine, whatever. You wanna watch a movie?" I asked them, Eiji and Ichigo already off in bed. "Sure, what movie?" Honey asked. "I don't know, why don't you pick Honey? They're on that shelf over there." I said while grabbing a blanket and sitting on the couch. I looked at everyone, and they just stood there looking at Takashi. Nobody would sit down, the just stared. "Um, guys?" I asked, only to be ignored. Takashi looked at them, then shrugged and came and sat to my right. Honey sat to my left. The twins sat together on my love seat, while Kyoya took the recliner. Leaving Haruhi and Tamaki to sit on the floor. I pressed play on the remote and found out that Honey picked one of the scary movies my dad likes. "Your sure you want to watch this Honey-senpai?" He nodded cutely, leaning back and resting on me. I sighed and moved my arm a bit so we'd both be more comfortable. 

        I hardly watched any of the movie, as half the time my face was hidden in either my hands or Takashi's shoulder. However, during one of the quieter scenes of the movie, I feel asleep. Snuggled up to Takashi's arm.