Chapter 8

"Just look at those two! They have such a strong bond, but it's too cute for anyone to get jealous!"

I was currently chatting with some of the guests, trying to talk up Honey and Takashi to the girls. By the looks of  it, I was succeeding. My comment earned a few squeals, one or two even ran over to join Honey in eating cake. I smiled and walked over, bending down so that I was eye level with Honey. "Would you like some more tea Honey-senpai?" I asked with a sickeningly sweet smile. "Yes please Yuka-chan!" Honey was so cute it was almost illegal, and he gets even cuter when the guests arrive. As I was pouring the tea, and when the guests weren't paying attention, I motioned for Takashi to wipe the frosting off of Honey's cheek. He rose an eyebrow, but did as told. The girls squealed and even more ran over to watch. I smiled and straightened out. I walked over to some of the Haruhi fan girls. She was telling them, yet again, the story of how she had to take over doing the chores at home after her mom died. The girls just ate it up. They ask her to tell it so often I know it by heart. "-I had to take over the cooking too." Haruhi said while she looked at the table sadly. I draped myself on Haruhi's shoulder. "Oh yes, and such a good cook he is. You should have tried the sushi he made the other day." I said with a giant smile causing the girls to squeal and ask Haruhi to make them all something. She smiled at them but whispered to me,"Thanks a lot, now I have even more cooking to do." I smiled and giggled a bit. "Your welcome." I walked off, re-filling tea glasses and bringing people cake. I made the boys seem cooler then the guests thought humanly possible, which was the funnest part of this job. As I walked around, I got to see how each boy, or Haruhi, charmed a girl. Tamaki, though he seemed so over the top, actually meant what he was saying.He truly though each and every girl was beautiful. The twins seemed to give off an air that women were easy, but if you knew them well enough you could see that they are just trying to keep close to each other. Believing that is a way for them to feel close, and it is a way for them to push the girls away while doing their jobs. Honey used his cuteness to win over the guests. He didn't use any other strategy. You could assume he was just plain cute inside and out, but I think Honey knows that he's cute and uses it to his advantage. He actually may be as calculating as Kyoya deep inside.

I was cutting Honey another piece of cake when Takashi caught my eye. I blushed and looked down. We haven't talked much since the incident in Kyoya's room.((Am I the only one that thinks that sounds wrong? Lolz)) The guests at our table quieted down a bit, but continued their conversations. I walked away from the, and headed for Tamaki and his guests when I was stopped in my tracks. Takashi had grabbed a hold of my wrist. I froze, slowly turning my head to look at the quiet boy. He was still seated on the couch, his gaze was forward. He turned his face slightly, then gave a tug on my arm. I was pulled off my feet and swept into the seat between him and Honey. Honey excitedly took advantage of the situation and pulled himself onto my lap. He continued his cake as if nothing had even happened. 

((So, I realize this is the SHORTEST CHAPTER IN HISTORY, and that it is wayyyy overdue, but it's just a filler. I reaized that she got the job at the Host Club weeks ago and still has done barley anything, so I wanted to put this here to show how her job works. I'll be typing a new chapter as you read this, so don't despair my lovable followers!))